*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Considered SF:II but I'm so bad at fighting games and I never spend enough time to get over the crap stage. I'm interested in darkest dungeon but I still have quite a few other games to finish off.

Need to finish

Bayonetta 2
Steamworld Heist
DK:TF
Oxenfree
Hollow Knight

Then we have the new DLC for Mario & Rabbids coming out soon. Too much to finish!

Its nice that they have reduced Zelda and Splatoon but I imagine pretty much anyone who would want either will already have them.

Soldato
I grabbed the new Octopath demo as well I will play it this weekend. I read it's time limited to 3 hours but your progress will carry over into the main game, if you want it to.

There's nothing in the sale really that I don't already have. I could trade my Splatoon 2 cart for close to that sale price. It would be nice to have it digitally..

Hollow Knight is a steal for £11.

Associate
Anyone else picking up Mario Party?

Can see it being one of my most used games once it’s released.

Loving the online mini game mode they’ve got lined up.

Man of Honour
Anyone else picking up Mario Party?

Can see it being one of my most used games once it’s released.

Loving the online mini game mode they’ve got lined up.

I really enjoyed the N64 version but they seem to get worse with every iteration, just like the Paper Mario series.

I'll definitely get it if it's a return to form.

Associate
idk I thought Thousand Year Door was better than the original Paper Mario.

I'm not so familiar with Mario Party but the Gamecube ones seem to the most highly regarded of the series. The new one looks pretty good, watched a little of it on the Treehouse E3 stream.

Man of Honour
idk I thought Thousand Year Door was better than the original Paper Mario.

I'm not so familiar with Mario Party but the Gamecube ones seem to the most highly regarded of the series. The new one looks pretty good, watched a little of it on the Treehouse E3 stream.

Have you played the three Paper Mario games since that one? They were rubbish.

It's the same with Mario Party; The first one is great, second one decent, third one OK, fourth one pants, etc.

Soldato
So I'm 3 hours or so in to Hollow Knight. It's some kind of Metroidvania Souls mix and oh my goodness it is so good.

Just read that the Gods and Glory DLC for this releases later this year and it's free.

Last edited:
Soldato
So I'm 3 hours or so in to Hollow Knight. It's some kind of Metroidvania Souls mix and oh my goodness it is so good.

Just read that the Gods and Glory DLC for this releases later this year and it's free.

I have been waiting for this one. It was on steam for a fair while but I heard it was coming to switch so held off as I think it's a perfect fit for the system!

Back
Top Bottom