*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Do you have friends or are you playing solo?

Solo: Zelda, Mario, shovel knight
Multi: overcooked, Mario kart, worms
Online: Splatoon, Mario kart, rocket league

Paladins and fortnite are online too but I haven't played enough of them to comment.

Soldato
should have my switch soon what 3 games should I pick up or buy digitally?
Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild are the two exclusives you should definitely check out. Third i'd say depend on what you're into;

Multiplayer shooter - Splatoon 2
Racing - Mario Kart 8
JRPGs - Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Tactical - Mario and Rabbids
Platform - Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

There are also a bunch of other multi platform games that are awesome in handheld mode like Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, Skyrim and Axiom Verge to name a few.

Associate
Is Splatoon worth buying in the sale now? Are people still playing?
It's hugely popular. I've never once been on & had to wait for players. Not to mention it's got a decent single-player & now a single-player expansion.

For me, I'd say Zelda, Splatoon 2 & Mario Odyssey are the 3 must-have titles but it depends on your genre preferences. The greatest platformer ever is no good if you don't like platformers, for example.

Man of Honour
It's hugely popular. I've never once been on & had to wait for players. Not to mention it's got a decent single-player & now a single-player expansion.

For me, I'd say Zelda, Splatoon 2 & Mario Odyssey are the 3 must-have titles but it depends on your genre preferences. The greatest platformer ever is no good if you don't like platformers, for example.

Rayman legends on the switch is the best platformer I've played.

Soldato
I'm a bit lost too after 12 hours. It's great though. I've got some options as to where I can go next but when I went there previously I got wrecked. Got a new ability now so I just need to man up a little and try again!

Soldato
Seriously excited for octopath traveler :)

Read recently there is supposed to be over 100 hours of gameplay. That should keep me going :)

Can imagine there is it appears that all 8 characters have there own unique story , you played the prologue yet ? Think I'll end up picking this up!

I can't figure out how to use the crest yet.

I've just found an exit and gone into those gardens , really like the art style in this it looks tremendous!

Back
Top Bottom