*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
There was a story? I barely noticed. It was the weakest Zelda story I can remember.

It was by far the worst Zelda for character depth and story, in a series that is already pretty bad for both (except for Majora's Mask characters). It's a great game though and the sequel should be very special.

Soldato
Dark Souls 19th October. Finally! https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1029372443998212101

I think Windwaker still holds the crown for me, but loved playing LTTP on GBA at about the same time. Never had a SNES back then unfortunatly

The snes was my first ever console. I mostly played SFII, Starwing and MK with a friend back then but I finally went for it with LTTP after constantly seeing the high review scores it always had. I had no idea what kind of game it was nor what an RPG was. I bit of a watershed moment for me and it changed my perception of what a videogame could be.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dark Souls 19th October. Finally! https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1029372443998212101

The snes was my first ever console. I mostly played SFII, Starwing and MK with a friend back then but I finally went for it with LTTP after constantly seeing the high review scores it always had. I had no idea what kind of game it was nor what an RPG was. I bit of a watershed moment for me and it changed my perception of what a videogame could be.

Great news on dark souls. Will we still get a network test like was originally planned?

There's definitely a game that did that for me too, probably Mario 64 or something like that really changed things for me but yep I bet Zelda would have for me too

Soldato
No word on the network test. I don't see why not, though.

Mario 64 definitely took things to the next level. Blew me away at the time.

Edit Bandai Namco Tweeted that there will indeed be a network test prior to release.

Last edited:
Soldato

Thats pretty much the same for me.

LTTP is still for me one of the best videogames ever. Not long after that I picked up Link's Awakening on the Original Gameboy and that also had a great story.

Soldato
Thats pretty much the same for me.

LTTP is still for me one of the best videogames ever. Not long after that I picked up Link's Awakening on the Original Gameboy and that also had a great story.

I played Link's Awakening DX on the Gameboy Color, which was a bit later, but yeah so good. I'd love some of that to come to the Switch. I'd re-buy them all.

Man of Honour
First I've seen of it but then I've been offline since yesterday.

Someone on reddit worked out which pixelation filter was used 6 days ago, and found that the word "Spirits" and a raindrop logo would pixelate to give an almost identical output to the image in the Nintendo presentation.

Back
Top Bottom