*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
Glory hunter! He's the best character in Melee. I'm a Wolf/Cloud/Mario/Samus player.

I think even if we don't do a tournament, some friendlies would be good. We should get a whatsapp group setup for it. I hope my 10Gb up/down connection is good enough :p

I am looking forward to trying out different characters to see who if I really gel with any others. But Fox will always have a special place with me :D

Soldato
I'd buy smash for some online friendly tournament / match shenanigans. As a solo player I'm not sold yet, but if we arrange some matches and keep up with it I would be up for it

Man of Honour
I'd buy smash for some online friendly tournament / match shenanigans. As a solo player I'm not sold yet, but if we arrange some matches and keep up with it I would be up for it

We need to see if it's playable online, or if they still use the old system where frame rate is tied to latency.

Man of Honour
For those who want smash hype search for the following on YouTube (swearing so I can't link it):
SMASH! - Starbomb MUSIC VIDEO animated by Studio Yotta

Caporegime
JUST realised I won't actually get my copy of Smash Bros until the Monday after release as I am on holiday and it's being delivered to work :p

Which means Kreeeeeeee gets multiple days practice ahead of our death match :p

Soldato
I'm new to the Switch but have bought one for the kids for Xmas - can anyone tell me how Pokemon: Lets go Eevee works in terms of online? Do you need the annual subscription for all of the features to work?

Back
Top Bottom