*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Managed to get the LE Pokemon Switch bundle for £285 yesterday for my son for xmas. Some good bargains around at the moment! He's dying to play Pokemon lets go! Managed to get the Hori Pokeball stand as well for £15.99 :)

Associate
Going away on Saturday for a week so I'm really looking forward to spending some time on the Switch, I've lost my saves for Breath of the Wild and Odyssey because some idiot wiped the console but no matter wasn't too far on them.

I don't think I'm going to be online much so will cloud saves still work ok if I'm only able to dip in and out of wifi?

Got more than enough to keep me busy with:
Mario Kart
Mario Odyssey
Breath of the Wild
Hollow Knight
Golf Story
Sonic Mania
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
Guns, Guts and Conoli (or something like that)
Stardew Valley

And I've got Super Smash Bros on pre-order!!

Associate
Oh yes, might pick up the Steamworlds and Celeste as they're on sale but that's got to be it for a while haha.

Are the Hori wired controllers any good? I've got a few people coming over for Christmas so would like to get some 4 player Mario Kart and Smash games going on Christmas day? Already got a Pro and will be getting one with the Smash pack.

Soldato
Oh yes, might pick up the Steamworlds and Celeste as they're on sale but that's got to be it for a while haha.

Are the Hori wired controllers any good? I've got a few people coming over for Christmas so would like to get some 4 player Mario Kart and Smash games going on Christmas day? Already got a Pro and will be getting one with the Smash pack.

How much is Celeste if it's on sale? I'd be happy to finally grab that at the right price!

Edit* just checked, it's not on sale. The wait continues ;)

Man of Honour
Going away on Saturday for a week so I'm really looking forward to spending some time on the Switch, I've lost my saves for Breath of the Wild and Odyssey because some idiot wiped the console but no matter wasn't too far on them.

I don't think I'm going to be online much so will cloud saves still work ok if I'm only able to dip in and out of wifi?

Got more than enough to keep me busy with:
Mario Kart
Mario Odyssey
Breath of the Wild
Hollow Knight
Golf Story
Sonic Mania
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
Guns, Guts and Conoli (or something like that)
Stardew Valley

And I've got Super Smash Bros on pre-order!!

Just remember that only your recent few games are backed up when you reconnect. It works the same as the automatic updates where it's not performed automatically on anything outside your recent 6 games.

Soldato
GRID Autosport Headed to Switch in 2019

Here is an overview of the game:

Originally developed and published by Codemasters for consoles and Windows, and later brought to macOS, iPhone, and iPad by Feral Interactive, GRID Autosport will be the first full racing simulator to come to Nintendo Switch!

GRID Autosport challenges players to become pro-racers, mastering motorsport’s most exciting cars on the world’s most thrilling circuits, from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to the city streets of Barcelona. With customizable difficulty and a range of driving disciplines, GRID Autosport delivers an irresistible mix of realistic handling and high-speed thrills.

GRID Autosport‘s AAA production values and deep yet accessible gameplay will make it a fantastic addition to the Nintendo Switch,” said David Stephen, Managing Director of Feral Interactive. “Following its success on iOS, we’re thrilled to bring it to Switch players.”

Man of Honour
Smash.. one week and counting. Ahhhhh I’m so impatient :D

I'm considering running a tournament like I did for SFIV a week after launch, if the online turns out not to be hot garbage.

My friends have taken the day off work for the release, and if I didn't have kids I might have done the same to duff them up for hours on end.

Man of Honour
OcUK tourney?

I am game for that :)

I'll probably lose, but thats fine by me. I was good with Fox way back in the day but I've not played any Smash properly for years.

Glory hunter! He's the best character in Melee. I'm a Wolf/Cloud/Mario/Samus player.

I think even if we don't do a tournament, some friendlies would be good. We should get a whatsapp group setup for it. I hope my 10Gb up/down connection is good enough :p

Back
Top Bottom