1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Nintendo Switch ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Boomstick777, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

i had issues with canada store too

2. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

Ok surprised how easy it is!

3. dragonslayer

Gangster

Has anyone purchased an "offical" pro controller off of the bay? i've seen a few on their for £19.99 and wondering how they are as that seems far to cheap yet the sellers have thousands of reviews and a 99% positive feedback

4. jrwagh333

Mobster

Is there a way, maybe on eshop-prices, to see the best price a game has been?

5. jrwagh333

Mobster

I bit and got RE:Revelations 1
    Had a little bit of gold coins so ended up costing £8.99

6. Yrkoon

Wise Guy

just finished chapter 3 of xenoblade 2 earlier, getting a good bit into the start of chapter 4 now, they long story scenes when stuff go down are pretty awesome and i am still getting tutorials on stuff popping up :)

does zelda look better than xeno 2? im impressed with the xeno 2 graphics for a switch game and yet to try zelda might put it in when im finished with xeno.

7. dragonslayer

Gangster

I think they are both the same graphically but xenoblade defenitly has more of a wow factor to it especially when you find the secret areas

8. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

Xenoblade is a mess in handheld mode. Zelda is a lot better there.

9. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

You got a link ? I did not see any for that price ...

10. dragonslayer

Gangster

11. b0rn2sk8

Mobster

3rd party knockoffs, unless you had them side by side it will be tough to compare. A lot of it is in the ‘feel’.

12. Witcher1980

Gangster

I used my ps4 pad on my switch ages ago, feels so much better when using the TV. Pretty sure you just plug a wireless dongle into a usb port on the charging box while docked.

13. kurosagi01

Gangster

I finally decided to buy Resident Evil Revelations on the switch from the sales, on episode 2 at the moment and the graphics are really nice for the port they done from 3ds, the analogue on joycon makes it bit tricky to aim though.

14. KraniX

Wise Guy

Tempted by Diablo 3 in the sale for £35, still seems a bit high to me but doubt the physical version will see much of a price drop, do you guys think it's worth it?

15. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

do you really need to ask?

how does a random ebay seller manage to sell it for 1/3rd the price on amazon?

shouldn't take a brain scientist or rocket surgeon to work out.

(if you can see what i did there).

16. Plainsong

Soldato

Turn on gyro aiming. It makes it MUCH easier.

17. d_brennen

Capodecina

Zelda is one of the prettiest games of the last few years, so well styalised

18. roman59

Wise Guy

Go for it I bought it a week ago & cant put it down, well worth the discount price.

It runs perfectly in handheld mode no slowdowns at all got my demon hunter to level 63 last night.

Currently playing on adventure mode as I have completed all the acts & add on content.

Cheers all

19. dragonslayer

Gangster

Well a lot of factories sell products that are the original but without permission of the company like my phone I got it for £300 when it's £500 in the UK

20. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

oh you mean grey imports where the correct taxes haven't been paid on them? then people complain about themselves being taxed too much to make up the shortfall or legitimate business's who cannot compete going bust?

again not exactly something you want to be partaking in unless you are prepared for everything that comes along with it.