*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I watched some of the Astral Chain Treehouse last night and yeah it does look very good. I don't know about day one I'll have to see what's going on at the same time. Trying (badly) to limit my spending!

Soldato
Damnit, I'll prob buy Secret of Mana again in the collection. It'll be worth it just for the backdrop and music mode. The Trials remake looks decent enough too - miles better than the SoM remake - but lack of coop is a bummer. I'll be playing the SNES version.

Soldato
I've never played BOTW before so I decided to load it up for 15 minutes before bed. 2 hours later I tell myself I really should get some sleep. I couldn't even tell you what I did in the game, just got distracted and faffed around. What a game.

Man of Honour
I've never played BOTW before so I decided to load it up for 15 minutes before bed. 2 hours later I tell myself I really should get some sleep. I couldn't even tell you what I did in the game, just got distracted and faffed around. What a game.

I've played for 4 hours straight before without arriving at my sole objective set at the start of the play session.

Associate

I've put 200+ hrs into it, it's a must have for Switch. Some of the dlc is quite challenging aswell.

Associate
The more of astral chains I see the more I want it! Cant wait for Luigi's mansion as well looks so good

Astral Chain looked great in the Treehouse shows! Hadn’t heard too much of it before, but it’s a def buy now along with Luigi’s Mansion. Looks a very strong second half of the year for Nintendo!

Caporegime
Astral Chain looked great in the Treehouse shows! Hadn’t heard too much of it before, but it’s a def buy now along with Luigi’s Mansion. Looks a very strong second half of the year for Nintendo!
Agreed on astral chain. Looking like a mega title. I am on the fence about Luigi's mansion. I think it looked like a well polished title and can see the appeal but it's just not jumping at me like I hoped.

Will think on it. No release date yet anyway which I thought was surprising.

Back
Top Bottom