*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
so i Own metroidvania dread, hollow knight, ori collection package and intending to buy bloodstained soon, is there any more metroidvania (or similar) games that i should be aware of (quality ones obviously)

Man of Honour
so i Own metroidvania dread, hollow knight, ori collection package and intending to buy bloodstained soon, is there any more metroidvania (or similar) games that i should be aware of (quality ones obviously)

The Switch is a Metroidvania machine, and it's my favourite genre.

Hollowknight
Steamworld Dig 1 & 2
Guacamelee 1 & 2
The Messenger
Dead Cells
Blaster Master Zero & Zero 2
Iconoclasts
Yoku's Island Express
The Mummy Demastered
Axiom Verge
Monster Boy
Owlboy
Gato Roboto
TimeSpinner
Ori
Super Metroid

Enjoy!

Play Hollowknight now!

Associate
i finished hollow knight years ago on the ps4, only bought it because the nintendo store was selling the physical version for 20 quid, will likely replay it soon if i am honest.

fez

fez

Caporegime
As always, I will eat my hat if Nintendo release anything more for MK8 this generation. They would have to care about something more than money for them to do that. MK8 continues to print money for them so why on earth would they care about something as stupid as pleasing their existing customers.

Especially as I understand it, mk8 for the switch, was originally on the wii u right? We've just got the £deluxe version for the switch, but essentially the same game?

It's the biggest issue I have had with Nintendo consoles since I can remember. Amazing great exclusive games, but once you've played the 4/5 great ones, you spend 99 percent of your gaming hours on other consoles.

I wish they'd give us more. Next zelda I am super excited for.

A remake of ocarina of time would make me blow my load but this is perhaps too ambitious.

Also has anyone played the n64 Mario kart recently? I actually prefer that style over the newer Mario karts. Something much simpler.

Soldato
i can confidently confirm after playing for 60 odd hours that shin megami tensai v has much much less story scenes than say persona which bombards you with story, smtv could do with a bit more actually but when you do get one it is powerful :)

you are free to do what ever you want for the most part except for bosses etc which block the way :)

Back
Top Bottom