Soldato
E11F81653B0D93A56173187AD63874D365C1D95C
6CF02E74D965A719849578CC699EC0A3FEF94654
88B98CC7B76CF2003786C77724FF2C41F0980836
BD885E242E1FCC4DFC1F30C10F21759D34511F39
BE99E53557D8192ED539C8C0888CD9C2B88DF53B

Growing frost crystal, solarium, cactus flesh & star bulb currently

Soldato
Nice list of fixes on the latest Experimental build just released....

Latest changes on Experimental (12/09):
  • Added the ability to customise the player's body shape in the Appearance Modifier.
  • Enabled quick menu keybinding for PC players.
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent other players' bases from downloading while exploring.
  • Restored the ability to use keys/buttons on the Quick Transfer inventory popup.
  • Dying after falling into space no longer removes items from your inventory. Falling into space in Permadeath will reset your character into a safe position instead of killing you.

• Added additional landing pads to the Space Anomaly and Atlas Stations.

• Fixed an issue that prevented deleted bases from being cleared out from the teleporter list.

• Introduced a number of optimisations to the audio system and fixed some audio glitches.
  • Introduced a number of additional general optimisations.
  • Fixed an issue that caused ricochet projectiles not to damage some objects.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented rocket boots from functioning (double-tap A to activate or chain boost jumps).

• Added the ability to untag markers.
  • Fixed an issue that caused tagged markers to vanish when entering Exocraft.
  • Fixed an issue that caused too few predators to be interested in hunting the player.
  • Replaced storage containers on freighters with purpose-built storage rooms. Materials have been refunded and new blueprints added.
  • Added text chat functionality to Orb multiplayer on PC.
  • Added new attack behaviours to the Biological Horrors...

• Fixed a number of issues around Nada + Polo's dialogue onboard the Space Anomaly.
  • Fixed a network error in base building.
  • Fixed a crash in base building.
  • Fixed a crash in the main menu.
  • Fixed a crash in the inventory system.
  • Fixed a crash related to multiplayer Monuments.
  • Fixed a number of miscellaneous crashes.
  • Added rich presence text for the Steam client.

• Fixed an issue that caused discoveries made in a multiplayer session to not immediately sync with other players in that session.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause technology to vanish when being repaired.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the value of repaired ships + weapons to be too low when trading in.
  • Fixed an issue where Pugneum was refined into Big Ball.
  • Replaced some duplicated item icons.
  • Fixed a number of visual glitches with terrain rendering.
  • Fixed an issue that caused timers not to function properly in multiplayer.
  • Fixed an issue that could stop base parts being deleted despite the player not being inside the object.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause creature feeding missions from the Mission Board to have not appear in the log.
  • Fixed an issue where multiplayer Monuments had a missing label.
  • Fixed an issue where ship summoning was missing a sound.
  • Improved the animations of various alien creatures (particularly those with an above average number of legs).
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the Multi-Tool to rotate out of place in the player's hands.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players with two-handed Multi-Tools from melee boosting.
  • Fixed an issue where the camera change key in the Appearance Modifier didn't work on PC.
  • Removed some outdated items from the Guide catalogue
  • Fixed an issue where Quads + Walkers showed incorrect information when viewed through the Analysis Visor
  • Fixed a number of collision issues onboard frigates.
  • Fixed a collision issue with base doorways.
  • Allowed Exocraft geobays to be built on top of other structures.

Of the ones above this one sounds pretty impressive....

• Fixed an issue that caused too few predators to be interested in hunting the player.

Not tried it as yet.

Soldato
Its my go to game currently and i started again after next dropped and ive put over 80 hours into my current save, crazy.

The base building is fun but very buggy at times and a lot of stuff that you expect to fit together just doesnt.

Associate
I like the little jump you can do between balconies in space stations now and the fat-suit option is hilarious. This is in experimental at the moment.

Last edited:
Soldato
Its my go to game currently and i started again after next dropped and ive put over 80 hours into my current save, crazy.

The base building is fun but very buggy at times and a lot of stuff that you expect to fit together just doesnt.

Looking at your base and farms etc seems very impressive, well done.

I find base construction to be a little bit and miss.
In the 80 hours of play to get to where you have have you used any mods or is all of it vanilla ?

Does it take a lot of micromanagement to keep on top of your farming when you have it as developed as you do..?

As a generalisation I have often wondered if you get to a tipping point in this game where the vast amount that can still be possible to earn means that very little is no longer affordable.? Not necessarily a game over position but not as greater challenge as the early game.

The Steam forums still surprise me at how toxic they are regarding this game, maybe that's typical than just this game tho.?

Soldato
anyone know a location for an S class multitool since Next dropped?
I have tried some locations listed on youtube videos for playstation but the portal coordinates never take me to the same system so not working.

Im in Eissentam galaxy if it also makes a difference.

Soldato
anyone know a location for an S class multitool since Next dropped?
I have tried some locations listed on youtube videos for playstation but the portal coordinates never take me to the same system so not working.

Im in Eissentam galaxy if it also makes a difference.

I thought it was all random?

Soldato
There's a new 'Body Shape' option

Is it under one of the option? im not seeing it, will report as bug unless im being dum lol

586DB49F61E8E016A4F55F2CD0DACBB7F226E010

Weird planet again -

88BCEA0D339362EC1F29BEFDBFFFB3E10C30E99A

EDIT - re installed pc and forgot to add the beta branch oops probably just me getting old lol downloading an update now.

EDIT 2 - can confirm the option is there now lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom