No Man's Sky - Procedural space game

Associate
Just find it a bit boring manufacturing and looking at combinations, almost seems a bit like a work task.
Can understand what you mean but it's like a lot of survival games, content is fleshed out with grinds, tbh you could always just dupe it's really easy to do but you then run the risk of getting bored because it's too easy..

Soldato
^^^^ agree. I tend to like the loot runs in 7d2d or the harvesting in this NMS, kinda fun and relaxing. I even like just hovering in space blasting away at those asteroids for fuel.

Soldato
i dont use any cheats at all, im in normal mode and i like the mining and resource gathering etc its a good feeling to know ive done it the right way and im making a ton of monies now.

Bought myself a 101 million freighter today which im happy about, just need to make more pennies now as im a bit low.

Associate
I don't know what I'm doing at the moment, missions are confusing, my home base is in a different system but I don't see any reason to go there, wish I could fully leave it and relocate.

You can. just deconstruct the base find somewhere else and drop another base computer rebuild the consoles and the npc's magically reappear.

Soldato
I don't know what I'm doing at the moment, missions are confusing, my home base is in a different system but I don't see any reason to go there, wish I could fully leave it and relocate.

I only really use my base for storage, just pop back every now and then to tidy it up, and work out what I can make and sell

Soldato
Learnt something new to make the other day :)

Fi7NlwL.jpg

and finally learnt to make something using use these materials, been saving them for a while, wondering what to do with them

yxwKKfQ.jpg

Soldato
New Experimental build

[/Experimental Branch update 14/09 applies the following Experimental-only fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where Alien Multi-Tools change stats between 1.59 and 1.60
  • Fixed an issue that caused NPCs to all sound like Vy'keen
  • Fixed an issue that caused the quick menu to open when using arrow keys
  • Fixed an issue that caused base parts to be placed accidentally while navigating the build menu
  • Fixed some missing audio in the Quicksilver shop
  • Fixed a number of issues with some Quicksilver decals
  • Fixed an issue that could cause no dialog options to appear when talking to Nada after finishing the Atlas Path
  • Fixed a crash in region generation

This one is welcomed for me ....

Fixed an issue that caused base parts to be placed accidentally while navigating the build menu

.... if it works

Soldato
Relative newb with only 20 odd hours in but pretty much any interaction when onboard the freighter is causing the game to crash for me. Talking to the Capt./Navigator, using the frigate mission menu, building new rooms. It's pretty infuriating as on planet, space station & anomaly it's never missed a beat. A few other peeps appear to be having the same issues. I've tried using more modest graphics setting as I'm only running a 1050Ti and setting to full screen which has be mentioned somewhere. As yet nothing has helped.:( (not running experimental)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom