North Korea threatens US with a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

Nor me. There seems to be some incomprehensible need to believe the lies that the media feed us.

decades of NK doing the exact same thing but not going far enough for war
no motive for war
no realistic reasons for even wanting to go to war
absolutely zero indication they are gearing up for war, no troops movements or anything

MUST WANT WAR!!!!

its silly. the media really are a disgrace.

Doesnt really matter...it wont get used.

The US announce they are moving one to Guam...then surprise surprise, NK respond by moving a missile to the east coast

Thats the wrong way round isn't it!

You would normally move your defence system to counter an offensive one rather than moving an offensive one to couter a defensive move.

Nothing serious will happen. NK knows that it is a tadpole in the world and would be squashed just as easily. That tadpole can shout as loudly as he wants though as long as he doesn't cross the line. KJU is just doing what he has been told to by the leadership to exert authority over his people and to keep them feeling bigger than they are.

When in the history of the world has any country with as huge a gulf in capabilities as NK and the US ever attacked? I genuinely can't think of one and its only in the past 70 years we have had the ability to easily eradicate countries in the blink of an eye from the comfort of our own country.

No you're not the only one. It's about time they got taken over so the area becomes more stable (This isn't the middle east)

Not to mention it will free more hawt koren women for the world to appreciate!

hell yeah I never thought of that :D

it just takes for one soldier to mishear something and it could all kick off

No? oh I thought you said Go!

No you're not the only one. It's about time they got taken over so the area becomes more stable (This isn't the middle east)

Not to mention it will free more hawt koren women for the world to appreciate!

You seem awfully quick to put an awful lot of people to death...

Appreciate korean women, be fine about them being raped and killed in a brutal war. sounds legit.

Thats the wrong way round isn't it!

You would normally move your defence system to counter an offensive one rather than moving an offensive one to couter a defensive move..

because its not a real counter. None of this is real on the part of NK. Its all just talk, like always...its all they can do.

and yep, the rest of your post is right of course.

because its not a real counter. None of this is real on the part of NK. Its all just talk, like always...its all they can do.

and yep, the rest of your post is right of course.

Yeah, it was rather tongue in cheek. Doesn't NK realise that the are the joke country of the world. Wheres Hans Brix when you need him.

You seem awfully quick to put an awful lot of people to death...

Appreciate korean women, be fine about them being raped and killed in a brutal war. sounds legit.

This isn't the 50's anymore buddy. They (US and China) can decimate a military and political part of the country these days without killing millions of civilians, or even setting a single foot in NK!

This isn't the 50's anymore buddy. They (US and China) can decimate a military and political part of the country these days without killing millions of civilians, or even setting a single foot in NK!

what about the thousands of artillery pieces pointing at a city of over 8million people? do you think any gains the NK's make will be with geneva conventions in mind?

if it were to kick off, it will be a "dirty" war.

As evidenced by iraq and afghanistan right? and you dont win a war without boots on the floor.

I know that NK will get utterly plastered by SK/US but many many civilians will die. Not to mention that if NK does get invaded, the gloves come off and they have nothing to lose. Its over for them and I doubt they will give a second thought to firing off chemical/bio weapons...

North Korea is holding thousands of Christians in prison camps and executing them on a regular basis. This isn't right. I'm fully behind dismantling their evil regime.

North Korea is holding thousands of Christians in prison camps and executing them on a regular basis. This isn't right. I'm fully behind dismantling their evil regime.

lol...who cares about the hundreds of thousands of others being wrongfully held in camps.who cares about the buddhists or anyone else, its only the christians that matter right? what a horribly unchristian attitude to have.

As evidenced by iraq and afghanistan right? and you dont win a war without boots on the floor.

I cannot stress enough how different the Far Eastern and the Middle Eastern mindsets are. It did work very well in Iraq and Afghanistan as far as pulling the teeth and claws from the regime. But the people saw the US/UK as invaders.

I stand by my comment that the US/SK will bomb from the sky, and then the Chinese will be the boots on the floor. I'm sure the NK will give in to the Chinese far quicker then they would to US soldiers. Then after a few years they will pull out again and we'll see a unified Korea once the NK populous is 'up to speed' with the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom