North Korea threatens US with a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

Soldato
Absolutely, the 'old ways' is a complete front. I traveled around the southern part of the country (Including HK) and it's become just like any other Democratic country with rich and poor and everything in between all rubbing shoulders.

Soldato
if the south and US want to go preemptive they will probably **** off a lot of nations.

I am sure the South is constantly worried about this and wouldn't want to go anywhere - the sheer amount of artillery trained upon Seoul at all times would level it to the ground in the opening hours of any conflict.

w/e happens neither N.Korea or S.Korea is going to do well out of it.

Last edited:
Soldato
All lulz is Iran as the US doesn't know where to send all it carrier groups to. I bet they are so glad they reduced that number now ... Iran, Taiwan, Korea. Anyone would think there was a conspiracy to keep them moving around ...

Associate
North Korea is far more dangerous than most people assume.

It is highly suspected than they have developed a nuclear EMP weapon from designs that they obtained from the USSR. Although many assumed their last nuclear test was a failure because it generated a relatively small explosion, a high yield EMP device would do precisely that as the main energy output is designed to dissipate as EMP

Just google "North Korea EMP" for more info.

Soldato
North Korea is far more dangerous than most people assume.

It is highly suspected than they have developed a nuclear EMP weapon from designs that they obtained from the USSR. Although many assumed their last nuclear test was a failure because it generated a relatively small explosion, a high yield EMP device would do precisely that as the main energy output is designed to dissipate as EMP

Just google "North Korea EMP" for more info.

Not much use unless you can launch it though

Soldato
If the us or the south invaded the north the majority would surrender and the rest would become another vietnam/Afghanistan/Africa

Soldato
All lulz is Iran as the US doesn't know where to send all it carrier groups to. I bet they are so glad they reduced that number now ... Iran, Taiwan, Korea. Anyone would think there was a conspiracy to keep them moving around ...

Seriously doubt the US would need to send carriers. NK is all talk no trousers, and even if the threat was real, they have a huge presence in Japan right next door.

Caporegime
NK are probably just pretty angry that China have now joined in in the latest UN draft of sanctions.

If there was a war it will be interesting to see China's reaction. I doubt they would want to get involved but at the same time i doubt they want the USA/S Korea on their doorstop in Korea. I'm sure all parties would broker some deal though after NK are gone.

Associate
The US have been pushing for a war against NK for a very long time now as they want the resources that they have. I hope the NK have the defenses to win. It is about time countries woke up and realized the US are nothing more than warmongers.

Associate
resources??? what resources??

It is estimated that some 200 minerals are of economic value. Most important are iron ore and coal, although greater emphasis has been given to the extraction of gold, magnesite (magnesium carbonate), lead, and zinc. Other abundant minerals include tungsten, graphite, barite (barium sulfate), and molybdenum.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
It is estimated that some 200 minerals are of economic value. Most important are iron ore and coal, although greater emphasis has been given to the extraction of gold, magnesite (magnesium carbonate), lead, and zinc. Other abundant minerals include tungsten, graphite, barite (barium sulfate), and molybdenum.

if they had anything of value the chinese would already be mining it..the fact is they dont which is why they are dirt poor as a nation. they have nothing to offset their massive expenditure on their military

or rather nobody knows if they have anything as nobody is allowed in to look so its all speculation...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom