Nurse arrested for murdering babies

Yeah... let's punish the parents.... :rolleyes:

I am not able to say if the woman's upbringing had anything to do with her actions, if pressed I would have to say I think she's mentally very disturbed, and parental influence probably negligible, who knows? But there are endless other examples where criminality of the child is directly linked to their upbringing by feral parents.

In such cases the parents might well be partly blamed and fair game for some associated punishments.

Last edited:
I am not able to say if the woman's upbringing had anything to do with her actions, if pressed I would have to say I think she's mentally very disturbed, and parental influence probably negligible, who knows? But there are endless other examples where criminality of the child is directly linked to their upbringing by feral parents.

In such cases the parents might well be partly blamed and fair game for some associated punishments.

Its quote obvious I'm referring to this case and not the fringe cases of parental abuse causing sufficient mental harm on the kids to turn them into harmful people.

In your scenario - who decides which parents are ok to punish and which we are to leave alone?

Its quote obvious I'm referring to this case and not the fringe cases of parental abuse causing sufficient mental harm on the kids to turn them into harmful people.

In your scenario - who decides which parents are ok to punish and which we are to leave alone?

As with other criminality, if parents were to have some responsiby in law for their children's behaviour, it would be for the courts to set a suitable punishment. I think it would be an excellent idea to hit parents finances or freedom in order to concentrate their minds on correctly disciplining their kids and taking a lot of responsibility for their behaviour. As even owners of dogs have to...

As with other criminality, if parents were to have some responsiby in law for their children's behaviour, it would be for the courts to set a suitable punishment. I think it would be an excellent idea to hit parents finances or freedom in order to concentrate their minds on correctly disciplining their kids and taking a lot of responsibility for their behaviour. As even owners of dogs have to...

So lets say, just as an example, that the Letbys' parenting did have a heavy influence on what she ended up doing

How do you prove this bad parenting 20 years later given her age when the crimes happened?

It would have been nice if you quoted the whole post and not a tiny bit.

Why? What extra context is in the missing bit (fully quoted below):

I've just done a search on this and can't find her parents being targeted, any links?
I can find stories where they want to move to be closer to her which is weird, if it was my daughter I now wouldn't have one.

I'd let them move and then transfer her to the other side of the country.

So.... What extra info or misquoting have I done by missing out the bit about the newspaper report and your search of allegations her parents being targeted? :confused:

The parents are delusional and need a lesson.

Do they indeed. So you think that people that, in your words are suffering from a mental condition, "need a lesson" i.e. punished?

Try and think how those babies parents feel knowing that her Mum and Dad with all the evidence provided still think she did nothing :(

I'd imagine they have more things on their minds that what the parents of the person convicted of murdering their children think.

Back
Top Bottom