Nurse arrested for murdering babies

Man of Honour
This bloke is the equal of my boss at our Trust and he is gobsmacked that he could turn a blind eye to it.
Everything that comes on our desks is taken very seriously and my boss will turn over every stone.
However as I said before, we have the Stafford Hospital Scandal to look back on so are more aware of this stuff.

Stephen Cross​

Cross, who was the hospital's director of corporate affairs and legal services, has been accused by senior doctors of putting the trust’s reputation above patient safety. He is reported to have said that the police coming in to investigate would be “terrible” for the hospital. The Times said that when a reporter went to the 73-year-old's home in Chester, a family member said: “He has nothing to say.”

Soldato
I was fully expecting her to get shanked in prison, and then found utterly innocent 20 years after her demise.

I know relatively nothing about the case, and have not followed it at all. So my opinion is essentially worthless.

But my gut feeling since about it is that she was innocent, but guilty of covering something up, is a bit odd, and would be found guilty of something way more than she actually did, would get shanked and somewhat forgotten.

Just seems like what she's ben accused of is way more than someone should be able to get away with without someone else spotting it.

Soldato
Are there shankings in female prisons? Probably very different to any male prison in the UK.

Are you ****ing kidding? How many women do you know?

In case you ever get the choice, go in a male prison. Always go male. Toilets, prisons. Reincarnation. Pensions. etc, etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are there shankings in female prisons? Probably very different to any male prison in the UK.

There's also this, which gives death stats in female prisons. Male prisons (link on that page) have a higher number of non-suicide deaths, but male prisoners also account for 96% of the UK's inmate population.

Soldato
I know relatively nothing about the case, and have not followed it at all. So my opinion is essentially worthless.

But my gut feeling since about it is that she was innocent, but guilty of covering something up, is a bit odd, and would be found guilty of something way more than she actually did, would get shanked and somewhat forgotten.

Just seems like what she's ben accused of is way more than someone should be able to get away with without someone else spotting it.
Several people had spotted it and were ignored.

Soldato
Expecting some crap like, "why didnt the babies speak up?!".

Of course she did it..if not her, who? It's not like this happens naturally. Or is she hexed or a witch or something. There's an idea, let her off, but she has to go through a witch trial....

Soldato

If by your own admission you know nothing about the case then, yes, your opinion is worthless. Spouting on about something being “odd” while knowing zilch is a waste of time

Soldato
Lucy Letby denying accountability (by appealing) is the worst insult for the families involved.
I wonder on what grounds her legal team will make their money by appealing? You can't simply appeal because you didn't like the result, there has to be some legal basis to the appeal. Has any news outlet or her defence team stated one?

Man of Honour

You say you know nothing and then come out with nonsense :)
She was reported several times, her accusers were made to apologise to her.
All the medical records and her attendance point to only one person.
She also took medical records home of the babies and she stalked the parents on social media.
She wrote notes saying she did it.

Back
Top Bottom