• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Anything less than a 4090 and he'll get this from me;

image.png

:p

Tried pathtracing on CP2077 yesterday for the first time and it brought the 3090 to its knees :cry:, it was a nice slide show.
I did the same, managed to get 17fps with DLSS. Looked incredible to be fair, for about 60 seconds until I had a full system lock up. Couldn’t run any games after at all as everything just crashed to desktop. Had to boot default bios and DDU graphics driver. Essentially a fresh start. Haha death by cyberpunk or what!

I did the same, managed to get 17fps with DLSS. Looked incredible to be fair, for about 60 seconds until I had a full system lock up. Couldn’t run any games after at all as everything just crashed to desktop. Had to boot default bios and DDU graphics driver. Essentially a fresh start. Haha death by cyberpunk or what!

Thankfully mine worked still, pegging the system and stress testing like that is pretty useful for finding flaws though.

Already got dual 128GB cards in the cameras so no need for that :p

New GPU is here! Feast your eyes on the GT 1030 passive low profile, although it says low profile, the heatsink is nearly as tall as the MX Master 3 mouse!

gaz0iZg.jpg

It has to see me through the next couple of weeks whilst Nvidia replace my 3080 Ti :p

Did you lot really think I'd bought a 40 series?!

Last edited:
Already got dual 128GB cards in the cameras so no need for that :p

New GPU is here! Feast your eyes on the GT 1030 passive low profile, although it says low profile, the heatsink is nearly as tall as the MX Master 3 mouse!

gaz0iZg.jpg

It has to see me through the next couple of weeks whilst Nvidia replace my 3080 Ti :p

Did you lot really think I'd bought a 40 series?!

Lol. Still though, I did say if it is anything but a 4090 you will this reaction from me, so here it is:

image.png

Well played :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom