• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Oooh the drama!
ycVL6wN.png

even in this archive link it says video private? man i really wanna see this vid :D
What put me of the video was when it was claimed that the 4060ti was even a good 1440p gpu when apparently in the press briefings Nvidia said it was for high 1080p gaming not even 1080p ultra, so it glossed over the vram issue at 1080p ultra let alone 1440p, IMO

Last edited:
Shills get chills. Wonder how r/Nvidia is taking this?
Like so!

he saw that every honest reviewer was demolishing the 4060 and he was looking like a clown in front of everyone, so he **** himself an ran to the computer to delete the video
as simple as that.
jay himself was made a video about how great the 4060TI was gonna be just 4 days ago, with words like "399 that's a no brainer" and "monster card"
so as much as he wants to throw under the bus to his employee to save his ass, this video was made with his permission and he approved it. It's a 4 million channel, not a youtuber of 20 subs, he literally have dozens of people working for him, and an editorial line
NVIDIA 4060Ti Details... NVIDIA finally listening to consumers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUOFO9I-R8
Also:

Ht5M6j8.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom