• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

i got my daughter a 4070 for xmas, it was well impressed with not just the box for the card but the packaging it came in, it was like an origami puzzle, really cool!
I built a 4070 system for a friend at the end of the summer and it definitely felt like a lot of thought had gone into the whole packaging and unboxing element.

Although 10 minutes later the box is with a pile of other boxes and likely being shoved into an attic or cupboard somewhere...

I built a 4070 system for a friend at the end of the summer and it definitely felt like a lot of thought had gone into the whole packaging and unboxing element.

Although 10 minutes later the box is with a pile of other boxes and likely being shoved into an attic or cupboard somewhere...
it is but i must admit i have gone back and opened and closed the outer box a few times just cos it was so cool :D

It's a real bugbear of mine that companies charge thousands for GPUs but for some reason make them look like the cheapest tat going. That MSI is definitely a more palatable offering!
Yes I often just stare at my gpu when I am gaming and wondering wouldn't it look better if it looked like megatron or optimus prime . Preys on my mind at night time. Seriously as long as its quiet and gives fast fps I'm not as fussed on looks

4080 super on OC.... £1,199.99

REALLY?!?!
Some AIBs will probably charge the old MSRP, but I doubt people will by at that price, and get the FE card at MSRP, so expect that to be in short supply.
At the moment I would take the prices seen as a holding price for the webpage rather than the actual price.

Just thought I will add the 4080 super will only be priced cheapest at FE. AIB prices will be the same as the original retail asking price the 4080 was (4080 super is replacing it). Good luck at getting a FE which will be out of stock 99% of the time, NVIDIA are not helping you out.

Back
Top Bottom