• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

I don't get how you could be annoyed by an unboxing video?

What did you expect to find?

having never been able to get one at launch.. i feel annoyed..
also look at them squandering the opportunity.. atleast they could have tried to measure the dimensions with a vernier, do some fkin science.. i dont think anyones interested in his face
just ***** take those cards back once the testing is done.. so that i can buy one from launch stock

He is the epitome of YT tech channel sell outs.

Bland, inoffensive, completely useless free advertisement videos, designed with one thing in mind only...to keep the free stuff flowing
That's the short sighted success that many small youtube channels grab onto, to their own detriment.

They get their first sponsorship and feel like they can't say "no" or stand by their principles, as they feel they won't get another chance. They sell out their channels to become markerting machines, without realising that most people will see through this and therefore their channels are now branded as "the sell outs". People will have no interest in anything else they have to say, effectively capping the max potential of their channel.

They will never be big because nobody will ever trust them.

Last edited:
Last year I remember Linus and MKBHD got 3090 to promote "8K GAMING!!1!!1", but I don't remember unboxings happening.

Does anyone else remember unboxings happening for the 3000 series?

Just seen a comparison of physical size between the 3090 and 4090 over on tech notices video. A comment in the video sums it up well.

The 4090 is the first card to come with a "lift with your legs and not with your back" warning in the manual

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a video of something being “unboxed” without it then continuing onto a full review of the product.

I still watched (skipped through) a couple of them so I guess their job of getting clicks or views has been done :cry:

make a youtube chan, buy a few thousand subscribers, it's probably less than 100$ and go sign up as an influenza to get free graphics cards etc all the companies seem to fall for it

I need to get me those streaming sponsors n all that then I might get one of those mini fridges with life time supply of Monster Energy :cry:

Didn't see this posted;

yeah he does good SFF vids. Looking to get a 4090 now and fit it in to a open SFF case he reviewed, should work as it can fit the 3090 FE cards.

Back
Top Bottom