• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

This guy is nvidia shillmaster69 and his content is absolute carp fishing

E: shouldn't post on the train, you lose connection and it doesn't quote what you clicked. Was talking about pc centric. He's a mug.

Last edited:
When it comes to serious stuff as far as I'm concerned if it's not GN then it's probably not worth my time any more. I want straight to brass tax information without fluffing words or theatrics.

You should take a look at Hardware Unboxed. Paul's Hardware is lighter but is also lighter on the theatrics.

out of all the cars iv seen the colorful neptune 4090 oc is about the only one that fits my current white case and mobo scheme, is this a card overclockers will be stocking or is this gonna be some limited china market release only
Colorful-Neptune-OC-2.jpg

Last edited:
Do companies give them the Graphics cards to keep in return for reviewing them if so i bet most of them end up on Ebay.

One of the monitor review sites used to sell on their monitors. But Gamers Nexus, Paul's Hardware, and J2C keep theirs or give them away. Okay, J2C had a pop-up sale because they were moving; the money might have gone to charity.

Been lurking for bit - good to hear some sense being spoken on here!
2 grand is fairly obscene but I guess if its something you'll appreciate and you can afford it, then go for it.

I'll wait for the games to arrive, but surely any games will have to run on the PS5/XBox also, so they won't be able to use the full 40xx power?
A Portal remake to me is a mad thing to use to plug a new range of video cards.

2 grand is fairly obscene but I guess if its something you'll appreciate and you can afford it, then go for it.

I'll wait for the games to arrive, but surely any games will have to run on the PS5/XBox also, so they won't be able to use the full 40xx power?

Great first post - welcome.

Welcome to the forums.

IMO pc gaming offers higher frame rates and in terms of quality. The settings that require the minimal amount of work to bump up become available for pc gamers. Very rarely do devs really squeeze the juice out of gpus.

Hopefully this translate to being the same over here in the UK and basic AIB will be at MSRP under Nvidia Request

Last edited:
Hopefully this translate to being the same over here in the UK and basic AIB will be at MSRP under Nvidia Request

Those are decent prices. I guess we have to remember that there will be VAT to be added on these prices, although I guess if the £ increases as it has been it will be decent.

Those are decent prices. I guess we have to remember that there will be VAT to be added on these prices, although I guess if the £ increases as it has been it will be decent.
MSRP in UK is still £1679 which i don't expect to change before next Wednesday so would be nice to see some of the non oc models being released at that price .... i would actually be interested in a non oc TUF if it were £1679 but cant see that happening so FE it is which will be MSRP :D

Back
Top Bottom