• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

MSRP in UK is still £1679 which i don't expect to change before next Wednesday so would be nice to see some of the non oc models being released at that price .... i would actually be interested in a non oc TUF if it were £1679 but cant see that happening so FE it is which will be MSRP :D
Hope you have space in your case for one..

T8lyqVq.jpg

40HIVEP.jpg

:cry:

Last edited:
Hope you have space in your case for one..

:cry:
The size of it is ridiculous :cry: the only bit I'm interested in is the tiny pcb that is sandwiched under all that plastic and metal , bang that straight in a block and problem solved :D but yeah i think it would just about fit ( while i await a block ) but may be resting against the bottom hardpipes for the rad :eek:

Last year I remember Linus and MKBHD got 3090 to promote "8K GAMING!!1!!1", but I don't remember unboxings happening.

Does anyone else remember unboxings happening for the 3000 series?
I remember there being the usual hoopla initially but there was a fair bit of backlash against YT creators because of the shortages and the shenanigans with bots that Nvidia seemed to encourage (what with them preventing retailers from creating pre-order systems). A few of the channels that I normally watch said they were a bit surprised by the negative response but that they would no longer gleefully unbox free cards that no-one could buy.

Hi my friends. Sorry if i am asking again. BUt

Seasonic PRIME PX-1300 80Plus Platinum 1300W will be fine with rtx 4090 using adapter? I read about issues using adapters and that cards,but with smaller psus. So thats why i am asking. Thaaaaank you so much. 12900k cpu. 32 gb ddr4,1 ssd tb

Last edited:
All influencers get free stuff these days all aboard the hype train.
chooo choooo
They certainly do but unless you're an attractive young woman (with purple hair so everyone knows you're a GAMER!!!11) I wouldn't bother trying. There's been a ton of them bleating about Corsair's wonderful new slim keyboard in the last day or so on twitter. Yours for only £280 :eek:

noob question if i may please? : i've just checked my psu, it has a cable, a single connection from the psu that has 2 x 8 pin pcie connectors going into a single connector that plus into the gpu (3080ti). i think a 4090 will need 4 x 8 pin pcie connectors going into a single connector that plugs into the gpu. so what i'm getting at is do i need a new psu to gpu 2 x 8 pcie lead, like this one?

noob question if i may please? : i've just checked my psu, it has a cable, a single connection from the psu that has 2 x 8 pin pcie connectors going into a single connector that plus into the gpu (3080ti). i think a 4090 will need 4 x 8 pin pcie connectors going into a single connector that plugs into the gpu. so what i'm getting at is do i need a new psu to gpu 2 x 8 pcie lead, like this one?

will be fine cheers

They need to introduce a standard kind of support brackets for these things. Either that or start mounting the motherboard onto the graphics cards, and screwing the graphics card to the case instead.

I think we are going to see a lot more cases moving forwards with integrated supports

Back
Top Bottom