• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
yeah this nvidia computex show is a gian dud turd, super boring and not announcing anything

There was a clue in show, as he said we update our architecture every 2 years.. so expect a September 2022 release time again. All the rumours again being proven wrong about a July release for Geforce, just look at AMD AM5 and the new cpus >15 % increase but people like MLID and other so called leakers again being proven to be BS artists with their 50% and 40% and 30% increases etc etc.. Like I said wait for the details from the horses mouth not these clickbait sites,youtubers and social media clowns.

Also heads up as I said with the Intel motherboard prices for Z690 (that some laughed at when I said the prices will shock you once they are out and said won't happen), same is about to happen to AM5 motherboards with a new price level for motherboards and the amazing DDR5 memory that is so far proving not much better than highspeed DDR4 but at over double the cost.

Start saving up guys and girls for next gen cpus,motherboards and GPUs as the prices are going north and anyone that thinks they are not well remember you were warned as you were last time too but some well didn't listen. Same is coming in 2022 too but worse due to higher costs for everything now.:(

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
There was a clue in show, as he said we update our architecture every 2 years.. so expect a September 2022 release time again. All the rumours again being proven wrong about a July release for Geforce, just look at AMD AM5 and the new cpus >15 % increase but people like MLID and other so called leakers again being proven to be BS artists with their 50% and 40% and 30% increases etc etc.. Like I said wait for the details from the horses mouth not these clickbait sites,youtubers and social media clowns.

Also heads up as I said with the Intel motherboard prices for Z690 (that some laughed at when I said the prices will shock you once they are out and said won't happen), same is about to happen to AM5 motherboards with a new price level for motherboards and the amazing DDR5 memory that is so far proving not much better than highspeed DDR4 but at over double the cost.

Start saving up guys and girls for next gen cpus,motherboards and GPUs as the prices are going north and anyone that thinks they are not well remember you were warned as you were last time too but some well didn't listen. Same is coming in 2022 too but worse due to higher costs for everything now.:(
I do remember the late 90's early 2000's when prices were very high. PC gaming was definitely niche then. If it hadn't been for AMD/ATI I couldn't have afforded to build anything.

Soldato
I do remember the late 90's early 2000's when prices were very high. PC gaming was definitely niche then. If it hadn't been for AMD/ATI I couldn't have afforded to build anything.

Remember the same back then and even before then, got so expensive at one point a lot of the cards ended up in bargain bins to shift some of them at some stores that were returned. Not long after that the same stores stopped selling pc hardware, you know the places I mean back then and still one on the high-street now still that was previously owned by Dixons. I think we have headed back to them times and still worse to come sadly.

Last edited:
Soldato
Remember the same back then and even before then, got so expensive at one point a lot of the cards ended up in bargain bins to shift some of them at some stores that were returned. Not long after that the same stores stopped selling pc harware, you know the places I mean back then and still one on the high-street now still that was previously owned by Dixons. I think we have headed back to them times and still worse to come sadly.
Yes, my plan is get a decent GPU then sit on it for a few years and see what happens.

Soldato
Noctua giving a teaser of next gen GPU sizes with their RTX3080 quad slot beasty
RTX4090 coolers are rumoured to be slightly thicker than this at 4.5 slots

Associate
Noctua giving a teaser of next gen GPU sizes with their RTX3080 quad slot beasty
RTX4090 coolers are rumoured to be slightly thicker than this at 4.5 slots

This will take a lot of demand off ITX as makes it semi pointless for high end, which is where a lot of the market for ITX boards is. Wonder if any of the board manufacturers got wind of this 4 slot change and going to produce some high end 1 PCIe slot MATX boards just stacked with M.2 etc. Combined with likely increased cooling needs of the CPU and its going to make the top end small builds a challange.

Back
Top Bottom