• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

This happens if you refresh the site.
Why do you need Nv login, you login to the store that's not Nvidia :)
Because if memory serves me correctly, two years ago it was quick to checkout if can login using your NV login :D and I've not used it since then. Better to be ready in case the FOMO kicks in..... :p

Last edited:
I'd love to know what makes some of these cards worth 400 more than the FE
Likely the higher power limits and better cooling. For all the FE cards look great they can be on the rather loud side especially the 3090/ti which it becomes noticeable.

Due to the sheer size of the AIB cards however they're a no go for me barring a couple.

No doubt it will be a very fast card one of which I would love.. I just can't stomach a £1700 GPU for 4k60hz when my 3080 is plenty fast enough for all my games today Bar spiderman it has a few dips under 60 swinging through the city

Back
Top Bottom