• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Are people looking forward to this round as they were last few? I'm not. Might be combination of finding the 3080 solid still at 1440P, not doing a lot of gaming and dare I say it, the years ticking by :D. Definitely have more wrong colour hairs now on head

I haven't really looked forward to new releases for the last few years. Equally I never look forward to parting with my money on any occasion though!

I certainly don't fall into the mindset of some of the GPU junkies on here do. I'm not really interested in the tech behind it all any more either.

I only ask one question now on new releases of GPU, and that is - Does it outperform my current GPU by at least 50% for the same price I paid last time? If that's a yes, then great, technology has move forward and I may purchase. If it's a no, then I ignore it and go back to gaming and forget all about it until the next time, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Utterly insane pricing of the top end cards these days!

Remember the days of flagship products like the 980Ti releasing for around the £600 mark for a top tier AIB model, what a sad norm we've grown accustomed to.

I paid £350 (maybe £300, it was a while ago!) for an orchid righteous 3d on release almost 25 years ago lol

Last edited:
90 seconds :D

1kjig0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom