• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
Yes the EU energy regs are dumb. Eg they limited vacum cleaner power, so you just had to spend longer vacuming, hence total energy used is the same.
Just wastes your time.

They did ban using motors over 1600w and Dyson kicked off and went all anti EU. Though his most powerful hoover only uses a 1400w motor so he clearly isn't that bothered and Dyson push battery powered hoovers now which are even lower wattage around 500w. So maybe the EU limit drove innovation?

Rup

Rup

Associate
They did ban using motors over 1600w and Dyson kicked off and went all anti EU. Though his most powerful hoover only uses a 1400w motor so he clearly isn't that bothered and Dyson push battery powered hoovers now which are even lower wattage around 500w. So maybe the EU limit drove innovation?
From Sept 2017 it's actually a 900w limit, may explain why he's had to go all hand held/battery now.
I'm pretty sure my old hover required less time & cleaned deeper than my new one. I dont think that's innovation.

Associate
stock/half cores disabled yields almost same results my gpu is being held back by like 30% idk why
Sounds like something is hogging the CPU performance as GPU should not be dropping off at all during the test as it is a GPU bound test , i have just rerun it myself to check usage and overall usage never exceeds 27% and the most one core gets to is in the 40% range . Also checking the hall of fame for your setup can see you should be around the 27000 range . You have tried with Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling on and off ?

3-DMark-Port-Royal-DLSS-Screenshot-2022-10-19-19-36-56-26.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom