• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Good luck, hope you get one.

I'm just glad I'm sitting this one out, my 3080 Ti will do me for a couple more years or so.

Thanks but undecided if I am or not yet. Waiting to see what AMD bring to the table first, unless I get a GFE invite, that might swing my decision for me TBH.

Doubtful I’ll get an invite though, the numbers are very low I believe.

Soldato
More than happy with Native 4k ultra 45-50 fps game runs nice and smooth now for me love it.
The card that just keeps on giving @Purgatory :cry:

Another one seeing the same thing but he updated from a 3090ti to 4090, no difference on a monitor but VR gets a good boost. :cry:

Also watch for the tearing in VR (the side window area tearing like crazy every time he moves the view) and 3090ti beats the 4090 with DLSS on with a monitor..:eek:

So I wasn't going crazy when I tested 3090 vs 4090 on a 7950x. :(

Last edited:
Associate
@Gibbo Any reason why this year we cant do a pre order? Last year it was possible, i think was better than now..., i was aware about number in que without having to worry about if was having or not...
i do belive many members here would do the same choice too

Soldato
@Gibbo Any reason why this year we cant do a pre order? Last year it was possible, i think was better than now..., i was aware about number in que without having to worry about if was having or not...
They probably don't want to risk it in case prices rise and they get caught with their pants down again which was what happened last time.

OcUK Staff

We don't want customers waiting months and the pounds outlook is weak so we don't want to be shipping product at a loss. Nowhere is taking pre-orders and for good reason!

Last edited:

Rup

Rup

Associate
Sadly a few of the scalped GPU have sold - who is paying £2500+ for 4090 with no warranty when it doesn't print money...
Sometimes they're "sold" to friends & family to make it look like they're going for good money. Then they'll be re-listed a few days later.

Back
Top Bottom