• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Meltgate has made it on to the mainstream news now.

Fake news ;)

Forget that, what about AMD drivers? I had a 9700 a score of years ago and the drivers were crap. I have had Nvidia since and won’t use ATI... err AMD again.

Note: This post is pure sarcasm but there really are People who are this illogical.

Last edited:
Well, I've better things to be getting on with that solving this sites issues but my 490 in a pretty small case is here:

Well, I've better things to be getting on with that solving this sites issues but my 490 in a pretty small case is here:

Just click on "copy" where it says BBC code, and paste the link directly into your post.

Thats a tight fit :eek:

Thats a tight fit :eek:
It's a perfect fit, space stores heat. Get the air in and get it out again asap. 2 Noctua fans pull in the front. Bottom one feeds the GPU with half expelled out the back by the card. Other half blown up into the path of the top Noctua, goes through the Dark Rock and out the back. Stays really cool and being positive pressure, it doesn't get dusty either.
There's 2 x Nvme 980 pro drives plus 2 x 4TB Evo 970s for games and an 8TB Qvo for storage. Pack a lot of punch for it's size.

Last edited:
When I was using my Kolink Citadel Mesh I moved the front fans to outside of the metal case but behind the mesh to fit my 3090.
dedication , i like :D

It's a perfect fit, space stores heat. Get the air in and get it out again asap. 2 Noctua fans pull in the front. Bottom one feeds the GPU with half expelled out the back by the card. Other half blown up into the path of the top Noctua, goes through the Dark Rock and out the back. Stays really cool and being positive pressure, it doesn't get dusty either.
There's 2 x Nvme 980 pro drives plus 2 x 4TB Evo 970s for games and an 8TB Qvo for storage. Pack a lot of punch for it's size.
Does look a very snug fit but also looks tidy at the same time .. i like it :D as long as temps are all good then no problem at all :)

Bold statement, but why?

On topic - still waiting on the waterblock :(

My waterblock was dispatched 2 days ago and is due for delivery tomorrow , i got a lovely email this morning with a £74 customs charge attached :rolleyes:

dedication , i like :D

Does look a very snug fit but also looks tidy at the same time .. i like it :D as long as temps are all good then no problem at all :)

My waterblock was dispatched 2 days ago and is due for delivery tomorrow , i got a lovely email this morning with a £74 customs charge attached :rolleyes:

Ouch! With P&P what is the total for your block now then?

Looking forward to seeing your results!

I see OCUK have some EK AM5 blocks in which were on pre order, so hopefully 4090 blocks aren't far behind then my order can dispatch.

Back
Top Bottom