• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Find it incredible AIB's are nearly as expensive as 4090 FE and quite a few 4090's on launch day.
Makes me really glad I got the 4090 at MSRP, even if it was only a Zotac.

Last edited:
Can someone explain something to me? The 4080 is 70% of the 4090 performance, for 70% of the price - so doesn't it make it equal in terms of value for money?
Both cards are a rip off but at least with the 4090 you get the best, with the 4080 your paying silly money for almost a generation of performance behind.

Laughing at those people saying this card is DOA. Sold out already!
We don't know who bought them yet, if they pop up on the Bay later then it's a bunch of scalpers who are going to get buyer's remorse very quickly. As others have said, great 80 card...... if it was circa £800. At this price you need your head examining to buy it.

My waterblock was dispatched 2 days ago and is due for delivery tomorrow , i got a lovely email this morning with a £74 customs charge attached :rolleyes:

When did you place the order? I ordered on 14th Nov when there was only 1 item left in stock and it's still showing "processing" in the orders.

Estimated delivery 22nd Nov which I very much doubt will be achieved. EK haven't answered my support ticket either, so that's helpful :o

Back
Top Bottom