• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

OCUK using the tactic of reshuffling their listings so it looks like the cards are selling. The Asus Tuf 4080 was the first on the page but after half an hour it's moved to the middle and the KFA is in front with a coming soon sign. It was never in stock in the first place.

Nope that is the webshop sorting by whatever it believes popularity is, that is a live system and is always changing across the entire website.
Just sort by price. :)

Putting it another way look at a system upgrade.
So GPU, Motherboard, DDR5 and CPU at least would cost me £2200.

Be a while before I update mine again.

Downside with that approach is that you're looking at nearer £4k for a system upgrade if you want to truly get the best use out of the components. With these GPU prices it's not so much on-a-whim as on-a-credit-card purchase!

Absolutely crazy prices, personally I don't think we'll ever see decent pricing again after the whole covid and scalping malarkey.
That's what they want you to believe but of course we will as these prices are simply not sustainable outside of a crypto boom, not enough people will pay them which is why Nvidia is in such a mess with the 3000 series overstock stock after mining ended.

2hrs later has anyone seen a post claiming they bought one and asking about when they will get it etc.

Hopefully the consumers will speak with their wallets and ignore these ridiculously priced cards. No sane person should be buying a 3080 replacement for more than double the price. Even at £900 it would be overpriced.

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a new gpu, a 4080 would be ideal but it's worth £800 to me.
Why arnt nvidia lowering price on the 3000 series at least. A 3090 would also suit me but lol at the prices.

LOL even more funnier there is one from the US for $2000 and the screenshot is of the item at the till when they bought it ! You can see the till in the background couldnt even wait till they got it home !

ylLrNc1.jpg

Lol showing the new condition packaging. Probably sold on once he’s had a play with it

Back
Top Bottom