• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

It's good to see people voting with their wallets on this - Look at the price of that Strix - it's almost the cost of a 4090 FE!
Great and powerful card but the pricing is well off - hopefully team Red's UK pricing isn't horrendous!

How much do you expect the 7900XTX and 7900XT to cost in the UK ? ... pretty sure i see a post from @Gibbo saying £1200+ for the XTX over here although the performance in certain games should be a bit better than the 4080 offers but will have to wait and see about that.. Price will not be cheap though.

Going by MSRP of the 4080 at just over £1230 (in VAT) and the fact some sold around that price. Expect the 7900 XTX to be just over £1000 and the XT to be about £900.

How much do you expect the 7900XTX and 7900XT to cost in the UK ? ... pretty sure i see a post from @Gibbo saying £1200+ for the XTX over here although the performance in certain games should be a bit better than the 4080 offers but will have to wait and see about that.. Price will not be cheap though.
as much as people will pay and the UK is seen as a rich nation so.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think AMD sells their own reference card so RNDA3 will all be AIB cards. As we've seen from NVIDIA's cards all the AIBs cards are hundreds over the MSRP so 1200 sounds about right for the minimum. Its sad but I don't think we will see massive price drops that people are hoping for.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think AMD sells their own reference card so RNDA3 will all be AIB cards. As we've seen from NVIDIA's cards all the AIBs cards are hundreds over the MSRP so 1200 sounds about right for the minimum. Its sad but I don't think we will see massive price drops that people are hoping for.
Yeah i am pretty damn sure the price i see touted about was from £1200 for the XTX ... the £1000 ones will be a dream imo and none existent . If it beats the 4080 in performance then 100% will be sitting at the 4080 price if not more over here .

You are wrong. AMD do sell their own reference cards through their partners here in the UK. They will be called the MBA (Made By AMD) editions and should be around MSRP.

I'm in the market for a new gpu, a 4080 would be ideal but it's worth £800 to me.
Why arnt nvidia lowering price on the 3000 series at least. A 3090 would also suit me but lol at the prices.
800 quid is still expensive but given the cost of the 3080FE, I'd sell that and buy one for this price. Still cost about 400-450 quid though even after selling the old card.

But they're not going to get anywhere near as many takers as when the 30 series launched, mining is no longer a thing Jensen you thieving *******.

LOL even more funnier there is one from the US for $2000 and the screenshot is of the item at the till when they bought it ! You can see the till in the background couldnt even wait till they got it home !

ylLrNc1.jpg
Exactly what i was talking about, people wanting to parade and one up the previous guys. It's honestly lame :cry:

Back
Top Bottom