• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Review Thread**

Associate
I ordered the original 'reference design' stock EVGA the moment the site had them up, but I changed today to the EVGA Superclocked ACX 2.0 and he said I'm now the 63rd person to order or something like that. So even so, I don't think mine will be dispatched today :( Really crossing my fingers though lol.

Yeah well I missed that the ACX 2.0 had an ETA of today, so my order was only changed a few hours ago. I don't expect I'll get one this week xD

Associate
Spoke to Rich on chat, he said they do not know the next ETA for the EVGA cards. The dream is over boys, Here's to hoping they come into stock tomorrow, otherwise I'm in for another long weekend :(

Soldato
Spoke to Rich on chat, he said they do not know the next ETA for the EVGA cards. The dream is over boys, Here's to hoping they come into stock tomorrow, otherwise I'm in for another long weekend :(

Eeeee, not good. If no dispatch tomorrow for me, I'll start looking to see if any shops near by stocked it (bloody unlikely) as I am off work until Thursday and want something to toy with over the weekend.

Soldato
Decided to cancel my order and wait until more reviews are available and the dust has settled.

Off the bandwagon for now.

Odd, there are a plethora of reviews out there? But I guess if you wait for a few months you might also get it a bit cheaper. Which card did you order if you don't mind my asking?

Associate
Odd, there are a plethora of reviews out there? But I guess if you wait for a few months you might also get it a bit cheaper. Which card did you order if you don't mind my asking?

980Ti EVGA Superclocked.

I only game at 1080p 60Hz anyway so I can probably go with my SLI 670 for the minute as my PC is in my living room so was slightly wary about the reported loud fans.

Associate
Well.... if any of them come into stock I'm sure I'll just be changing my order anyway xD I need it before 20th of this month as im moving house.

Back
Top Bottom