** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

Just ordered 2x 980's to run 7680 x 1440, man I hope they come in today in time to deliver tomorrow. Yes I'm very patient ;) Any news on an ETA for the 980 water blocks?

I'm wondering what would be a good upgrade for a 670 ftw?

Stick or twist?

970 would be a good upgrade from what I understand. If you only have the 2GB 670 version then going to a 970 which has 4GB VRAM would be a worthwhile upgrade, especially for future gaming and possibly higher resolutions.

Also depends on whether you want more performance than what you've currently got in your games.

970 would be a good upgrade from what I understand. If you only have the 2GB 670 version then going to a 970 which has 4GB VRAM would be a worthwhile upgrade, especially for future gaming and possibly higher resolutions.

Also depends on whether you want more performance than what you've currently got in your games.

Thanks for that. Think I'll stick, I'm not really using anything that pushes my card atm. I'll focus on a new screen then . Then purchase when my card struggles.

Great deals OCUK..
Cheers.

Last edited:
The Gigabyte 970 still says "pre-order"... with an ETA of today. Are they actually in stock yet? Any chance of them being in stock later today?

I'm actually looking to buy a complete system build using the System Configurator ("pro gamer midi tower"), want to do SLI with two Gigabyte 970s. I'm hoping that when the Gigabyte 970 is in stock it will be added to the System Configurators.

(If not I'll choose two MSI 970s and then phone in to change the order.)

gigabyte shipment is on the road we are expecting to take delivery today

Sadly we have no control as soon as they are here they will be online and off pre-order

Happy to hear it. :)

Do you know if the gigabytes will be added to the System Configurators for buying complete systems? (If not then I'll order a system with two MSIs and then phone in to change them to gigabytes.)

Back
Top Bottom