** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

What brand is the OcUK GTX 980 using the Titan cooler? I read somewhere on here that you'll be getting your own custom GTX 970 cards in with Titan coolers too... Do you buy the boards and fit the Titan coolers yourselves? Or are they branded retail cards?

What brand is the OcUK GTX 980 using the Titan cooler? I read somewhere on here that you'll be getting your own custom GTX 970 cards in with Titan coolers too... Do you buy the boards and fit the Titan coolers yourselves? Or are they branded retail cards?

They are branded, not done by ourselves.

Dear ADMINS, answer me please about my order, before you send it tomorrow. i need make some changes!!!

Post in the Customer Service forum, quoting your order number. But I'd ring them too as suggested above, first thing tomorrow, to make sure they hold it for you.

Hi Gibbo, Have you got any information about waterblocks for Asus GTX 970? I heard EK will be making blocks for EVGA and Gigabyte but not a single bit of information for GTX 970 from ASUS.

Well I've now decided to put off a GTX 970 as I just acquired a second GTX 780 at a price I couldn't refuse! Best part is that it's identical to my KFA2 card in every way except it has MSI branding. Should fit nicely together in SLI and be able to breath properly with those reference blower coolers :).

I'm sure my 750W SuperFlower Leadex Gold PSU should be enough for a pair of stock GTX 780 cards and a 4790k running stock too (found no need to OC that beast yet :cool:).

Back
Top Bottom