** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks a lot MR.Gibbo taking your free time to reply really appreciate it.

one more question answer tomorrow

if the the g1 gpu come in stock before the mx-4 will OC -UK ship the g1 gpu or will they wait for the mx-4 to arrive and than ship all together.

Wait and ship all together, so best to call sales if the G1 arrive to amend order.

Associate
If the Gigabytes 970 G1 comes into stock on Thursday, will I be able to get this delivered Friday ?

Or would it be Saturday ?

Only asking because not sure if I should send it to my works address or home address.

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

970 G1 expected end of this week!
970/980 Asus Strix expected end of this week!
MSI 970 Gaming, end of this week!

Inno3D all models, end of this week!

We also have a large range of 980 in stock, Galax, Inno3D, Palit Jetstream, Zotac AMP Omegas and Extremes too. :)

Also many 970's in stock, check the website! :)

Associate
HI there

We also have a large range of 980 in stock, Galax, Inno3D, Palit Jetstream, Zotac AMP Omegas and Extremes too. :)

What about the EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0? You don't expect to have those on Friday? I just pre-ordered (saturday delivery) and am hoping to test it through the weekend.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
What about the EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0? You don't expect to have those on Friday? I just pre-ordered (saturday delivery) and am hoping to test it through the weekend.

Should get a small amount this week, so you'll be safe if pre ordered. EVGA are shipping very little at present unfortunately.

Associate
Should get a small amount this week, so you'll be safe if pre ordered. EVGA are shipping very little at present unfortunately.
Thanks for reassuring me Gibbo. I want that thing ASAP, so if you'll have it before Friday, I hope OC will at least contact me regarding a sooner than expected dispatch. I only picked Saturday to make sure it arrives on the weekend, not after, not because I cannot collect the package during the week.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for reassuring me Gibbo. I want that thing ASAP, so if you'll have it before Friday, I hope OC will at least contact me regarding a sooner than expected dispatch. I only picked Saturday to make sure it arrives on the weekend, not after, not because I cannot collect the package during the week.

They won't contact you, Saturday delivery is a premium service so they'd never contact you thinking you might want it another day.

Customer service staff have no idea whether it's a hot item or not, so they will do as you instructed which is Saturday delivery, if you want something else you need to instruct them.

Soldato
HI there

I don't believe you! I ordered mine Sunday night, it was shipped yesterday morning and I received it lunch time today. :D

The whole time the website stated pre-orders due 09/10/14 and it still does! :o

P.S. And I have it installed now running beautifully... :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I don't believe you! I ordered mine Sunday night, it was shipped yesterday morning and I received it lunch time today. :D

The whole time the website stated pre-orders due 09/10/14 and it still does! :o

P.S. And I have it installed now running beautifully... :)

Your order was probably allocated, we have 40 in stock now but they are all assigned to customers orders.

Associate
They won't contact you, Saturday delivery is a premium service so they'd never contact you thinking you might want it another day.

Customer service staff have no idea whether it's a hot item or not, so they will do as you instructed which is Saturday delivery, if you want something else you need to instruct them.
I did, but whoever responded to my webnote said they don't expect it to arrive any earlier than Friday, and that my best bet is to stay with Saturday delivery. I guess I will be keeping my eye on the website and forums, and if I see those GPU's in stock, I'll ring them right away to send mine without any further delay. Gibbo, if you will get those in stock tommorow or the day after, please PM me if you can, so that I can I get in contact with them regarding the dispatch of this card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom