** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

Associate
Would also like to know if the G1's come in today :)

Have one on pre-order to be delivered to a local shop through UPS to pick up on friday. But if they don't come in today, I'd like to look into changing delivery to my house on the sat! Not that it really matters :)

Associate
gibbo how likely is it that the gigabyte will arrive by tomorrow at ocuk for a Saturday delivery (if I choose Saturday delivery)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
cant you track them.UPS is the carrier?

looks like they will be here tomorrow.

Tracking info not available yet, won't be here today for sure!

MSI IN STOCK NOW!
Asus Strix 980 and 970 showing delivery for tomorrow!
Gigabyte 970 G1 looking like tomorrow also.
Inno3D looking like today/tomorrow!

Associate
so the gigabyte have been dispatch to ocuk and your just waiting for them to show up? Even though i had my heart set on gigabyte, i may have to order msi :(

cheers for the update :)

Associate
gibbo if i order the gigabyte with Saturday delivery, but you guys get the stock on Saturday could i change the delivery to the free next day one instead (i got the amazon linked account)?

,cheers

OcUK Staff
OP
gibbo if i order the gigabyte with Saturday delivery, but you guys get the stock on Saturday could i change the delivery to the free next day one instead (i got the amazon linked account)?

,cheers

Yes, so order with Sat delivery. If worse happens webnote or call our sales Saturday/Monday to change to regular next day.

Associate
Thanks for the info gibbo, is it possible to change delivery from UPS collection point to next day DPD for free? (as that's what I had the original option of). Would that be delivered on a sat if it was sent tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom