** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
I did, but whoever responded to my webnote said they don't expect it to arrive any earlier than Friday, and that my best bet is to stay with Saturday delivery. I guess I will be keeping my eye on the website and forums, and if I see those GPU's in stock, I'll ring them right away to send mine without any further delay. Gibbo, if you will get those in stock tommorow or the day after, please PM me if you can, so that I can I get in contact with them regarding the dispatch of this card.

You just need to keep your eyes open, pm function is disabled which is a good thing as I am good but not that good that I can be sending PM's to everyone too. :D

Associate
That 970 is in stock, got 15 of them so as long as all the other items you orders are there should be no issue. :)

Order is still stuck, even after I called today and was told "well it all looks in stock, ill ask the warehouse manager about the hold up and give you a call back"

Of course no call back, no email no communication. Seriously what is going on? I honestly didn't expect this from OCUK.

Gibbo please can you look into this and get the ball rolling.

OcUK Staff
OP
Order is still stuck, even after I called today and was told "well it all looks in stock, ill ask the warehouse manager about the hold up and give you a call back"

Of course no call back, no email no communication. Seriously what is going on? I honestly didn't expect this from OCUK.

Gibbo please can you look into this and get the ball rolling.

Email me
[email protected]

I'll forward to warehouse and ask what on earth is going on or if I see an issue with your order I'll post here tomorrow after I get your email.

Back
Top Bottom