** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

Soldato
Best 970's for SLI at the moment?

MSI or Gigabyte I hear.

I don't know what to get? I'm leaning towards the ref 970's, but my inner self is saying that maybe a dual gtx 990 is just around the corner????? or full fat? I only have a Matx small case, but could do sli 970 tight fit, but it would work. I would rather have 1 gpu thinking a dual 204 card is coming shortly. That's what is stopping me:confused:

Associate
Just ordered MSI 970 :o I was planning to wait for the 980 cooler version but I couldn't hold on any longer! :D

Is it likely to come tomorrow, or have I missed the cut off for next day?

Associate
Damn you Gibbo I couldn't wait any longer so I went ahead and not only ordered the MSI 970 but I made sure I get it this week with Saturday Delivery!!!!! There better be haribo's in my order or ill be ****sssssssssssssssssed :D

Soldato
i rang up and added a Saturday delivery to my order of a 970 G1, but because they did not arrive on the ETA on the website, the delivery was put on free or charge!

thats why i always shop at OcUK! :D thanks guys!

Soldato
Ref cooler blows heat out the back. where custom cooler blow heat in your case. Ref is better for small cases where air flow is resticted.

I think I'd prefer out the back, I have a 550D with a lot of intake fans but I don't see why having hot air in the case would ever be a good thing

Associate
Will you guys be getting the (newly soft launched) MSI GTX 970 LE (lite edition?) in?

Same card as the original red TwinFrozr, but without the OC, and 'apparently' RRPing at reference price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom