** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 9xx SERIES NOW AVAILABLE INCLUDING OcUK REVIEW!! **

I'm absolutely astounded that nobody has spotted my stealth additions to Gibbos result graphs :p

You lot aren't on the ball at all today!

Feel sorry for 780 owners. What a m!ndfcuk from nvidia. Threw spanner in the works. 3bay and MM flooded with 780 and tis already. WOW JUST WOW

I try not to think about it. Only had my KFA2 GTX 780 for a couple of days, but i suppose i could return it under DSR if that's allowed? Cost me £307.99 and i wasn't expecting the GTX 970/980 cards to be released so soon!

WOW nice benches Gibbo.

I shall now be referred to as MR EXCITED until DPD knock on my door tomorrow!

Can't wait to strip down and rebuild my new PC! Nothing better to do on a Saturday IMO -hopefully it rains all day too so I have no excuse to leave the house whatsoever :D

My sentiments exactly!

Also does anyone know if we still get Borderlands pre-sequel with these cards?

Guys im trying to make sense of all this some one help me makes some sense pls, i recently moved over from gtx 680s to the reds and bought a tri x 290 for £210 brand new, and the 2nd one last week from ocuk for £259 plus £8 p&p, did i just fail, put me out of my misery.

How much better is the 970 than my 670? I'm worried it will be a case like the 4gb 770 where it can't make use of all the VRAM well due to the bus limitations. Tempted to buy a 4k monitor soon as I now have some money

Guys im trying to make sense of all this some one help me makes some sense pls, i recently moved over from gtx 680s to the reds and bought a tri x 290 for £210 brand new, and the 2nd one last week from ocuk for £259 plus £8 p&p, did i just fail, put me out of my misery.

Can you play your games etc? Any issues like heat etc If not you have not failed. There is no way on earth to keep up with new technology, I only recently bought a new 780ti for £559 and I'm feeling the itch to upgrade :D

Can you play your games etc? Any issues like heat etc If not you have not failed. There is no way on earth to keep up with new technology, I only recently bought a new 780ti for £559 and I'm feeling the itch to upgrade :D

Sometimes in the beginning i did get crashes and certain stutter issues, still getting them in you tube videos if i try to fast forward and it does get abit toasty on 1 of the cards about 7 to 10 degrees hotter.

Pre-ordered the MSI 980 Gaming edition. Love the idea of sub 50c its passive :)

Currently got a faulty kfa2 gtx 680 sat at OcUK....

Presently using the 4790k onboard gpu running things low soo painful :(

I only recently bought a new 780ti for £559 and I'm feeling the itch to upgrade :D

You're probably better off waiting for the 980 Ti :cool:.

Presently using the 4790k onboard gpu running things low soo painful :(

Haha, I had to use the integrated HD 4600 GPU for a few days too and it's not nice! Had to RMA a Radeon R9 290 and decided to buy a GTX 780 as a replacement (from OcUK of course).

I like AMD, but the last few cards I've owned have had quality issues and little faults that can't be ignored (replacements were ok for the 2 cards that I did replace). The GTX 780 I bought is the second Nvidia card I've bought in 2 years... Both KFA2 brand and both flawless out the box. Quiet, decent cooling, no coil whine, clocked higher than advertised (typical KFA2 :)) and clean. Just a shame I didn't know the 970/980 cards were being released so soon!

Last edited:
Yeah actually very happy with KFA2 GTX 680 up until rebooting every-time installed nvidia drivers (tried various drivers/psus,bios update,fresh windows7 etc etc) nice cool quiet powerful.

But as I didn't register it KFA2 wouldn't deal with the warranty for the 2nd year. So a little put off but OcUK are. So sticking with the better ones e.g. MSI, OcUK will handle but also decent aftermarket cooler,quiet and colour scheme (colour is last concern) Warranty

Back
Top Bottom