• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

I am position 85 in ASUS TUF OC queue

The following arrived today:
16pc Asus 3080 TUF OC
3pc Palit 3080 Gaming Pro OC

Also new stock ordered today and on the way is:
60pc Asus 3080 ROG Strix OC
70pc Asus 3080 TUF OC
50pc MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio
50pc MSI 3070 Ventus 2X OC

16 + 70 = 86??

Does this mean I can officially start to get excited??

How come MSI is always only shipping the Gaming X Trio?
Any chances people who ordered the 3080 Ventus can pay the difference and upgrade?
@Gibbo

Any chances people who ordered the 3080 Ventus can pay the difference and upgrade?
@Gibbo
I have ordered a 3080 Ventus and I have been waiting 4 months/16 weeks and it seems like I am getting no closer to getting my card at position 11.
I would totally pay more for an upgrade if it meant I would get my card this month.
Would that it possible to upgrade just so I can get my card this month @Gibbo

Anyone know what this actually means?

“Also new stock ordered today and on the way is:”

On the way from where?

I’m obviously trying to work out a timeline for delivery... I’m attending a Wan Party on January 21st. Any chance I’ll have my new shiny card?

bets?

(ps. I’m number 5 in queue, for the Strix OC)

@Gibbo

Not until the actual trio buyers who have been waiting just as long have their cards. There are hundreds of day one trio orders still not fulfilled - I'd guess 500 maybe more based on my own queue position of 289.

Anyone know what this actually means?

“Also new stock ordered today and on the way is:”

On the way from where?

I’m obviously trying to work out a timeline for delivery... I’m attending a Wan Party on January 21st. Any chance I’ll have my new shiny card?

bets?

(ps. I’m number 5 in queue, for the Strix OC)

Are you sure you're going to be attending after tonights announcement?

How many people's pre order back orders queue to fulfil for a Strix OC ? what with OCUK expecting 60PC's sometime this week.

Once we can pre order again i'm down for a FTW3 Ultra or AMP Holo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom