• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

I ordered the Asus 3080 TUF Non-OC on launch day and here is how the queue has been looking for me.

30/10/20 - 2069th
06/11/20 - 1922nd
13/11/20 - 1759th
20/11/20 - 1666th
27/11/20 - 1557th
04/12/20 - 1516th
11/12/20 - 1460th
19/12/20 - 1399th
24/12/20 - 1353rd

At the current rate of shipments I'd get my card by the time the 4000 series GPUs release. It's getting beyond a joke now. I'd like to thank the staff here at OcUK for their constant updates on the status of shipments and current supply and I really hope that the rate of incoming shipments increases. Was hoping to have the card by the new year so that I can get my new rig completed but obviously that never happened. Guess I'll just have to settle with a 1070 paired with a 5900X for the meantime.
Your joking if you think that, 4000 series will release in 2 years time, your gpu will arrive probably in March or April

@Jackasaurus

on the 23rd it dropped in the morning I got a notification signed in and purchased . Didn't have to refresh . Think I got very lucky though as it was a unexpected morning drop so it caught people off guard . I also know others that had it from previous drops that didn't need to refresh

Just cancelled my ASUS TUF Non OC order.
Was 460-ish in the queue last update. So anyone behind me in the queue should jump up one spot.
Got an EVGA 3090 FTW - jumped on it impatiently after a stock informer update, from a very big competitor. Just fed up with waiting & wasting time every day hunting for a 3080 elsewhere.
Good luck everyone. There do seem to be more popping up all over the place now so hope you're not waiting much longer.

If it's any consolation it hasn't changed my life & now I've decided I needed a new MOBO and 5800X too. There's always one more thing. Only difference is when I die in Tarkov it looks a bit better. And I'm poorer lol.

Anybody knows when does gaming x trio will arrive in OCUK and get shipped to us??

Crystal ball is all outta juice today..:D

Who knows, said they are on the way but from where it will depend how long we get those shipping emails. Hang in there a little longer:cool: Assuming sometime next week tbh, maybe even into the next if it's held up.

Crystal ball is all outta juice today..:D

Who knows, said they are on the way but from where it will depend how long we get those shipping emails. Hang in there a little longer:cool: Assuming sometime next week tbh, maybe even into the next if it's held up.
Yeah Im in this same Queue as well...

Gaming X Trio Queue I think is the slowest Queue of 3080s. There's a positive thing about It tho. This gives me time to wait until 12 Jan and after the announcement decide if I want to cancel the order and get the possible new 3080s or if I'm going to remain in the queue.

Yeah Im in this same Queue as well...

Gaming X Trio Queue I think is the slowest Queue of 3080s. There's a positive thing about It tho. This gives me time to wait until 12 Jan and after the announcement decide if I want to cancel the order and get the possible new 3080s or if I'm going to remain in the queue.

There hasn't been a ventus 3080 for like 6 weeks at least, tuf non oc and asus are also poor.

Just cancelled my ASUS TUF Non OC order.
Was 460-ish in the queue last update. So anyone behind me in the queue should jump up one spot.
Got an EVGA 3090 FTW - jumped on it impatiently after a stock informer update, from a very big competitor. Just fed up with waiting & wasting time every day hunting for a 3080 elsewhere.
Good luck everyone. There do seem to be more popping up all over the place now so hope you're not waiting much longer.

If it's any consolation it hasn't changed my life & now I've decided I needed a new MOBO and 5800X too. There's always one more thing. Only difference is when I die in Tarkov it looks a bit better. And I'm poorer lol.

There is always one more thing, I had to buy a new mobo, cpu, and a new psu to be able to use mine, whenever it comes that is.

For now I have a stack of pc parts sitting in my room as there is no point installing them with my RX 480. There would be almost zero performance boost, and there is no point opening up the case unnecessarily. When my current set up works as is.

Ordered Aorus 3080 Xtreme on release day (17/09/20) at 15:30, position 52.

At position 6 on 05/01/21. A fair few of those places were cancellations, posted on here on the forums as people found alternatives.

To say this whole release has been and continues to be an absolute ******** would be seriously understating the magnitude of the situation. Communication all the way down the pecking order has been... Lacking, to say the least. It has improved of late on OC's part, but unless they get info, they can't pass on info, I get that.

I guess I'm angry at myself for believing OC's (clearly ********) line about being able to source stock. All other competitors have cleared their backorders of the Gigabyte 3080 Xtreme, but OC have yet to ship their 50th card. Nearly 4 months waiting (and counting), because I believed the marketing. Yeah, I feel like a bit of a tit.

@Gibbo Any correspondence from Zotac about other cards in their line? This is getting ridiculous.

Only some 3070 and 3090 which we don't have back orders on or only a couple which shall also be covered, no updates on any other 3080 models and no updates from any other manufacturers so far today.

Back
Top Bottom