• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

I ordered day 1 the EVGA XC3 Black was 196 in list to start with, now 94. No word on EVGA cards at all. I really hope this picks up soon, this is getting out of hand now. Does this card exist anymore? I guess I'm this far down the list now due to cancellations. Anyone here received this card?
I started at 26 I'm now 19.. I ordered in the first hour on launch day, had no news, no updates and here we all are... I dont think any XC3 black cards have been shipped. I'd like something to go off because it is crazy now

Is it totally within the realms of possibility that people like me who were 1400 deep in the Tuf non-ox queue could see the 4000 series launch long before their cards arrived?

Last edited:
Is it totally within the realms of possibility that people like me who were 1400 deep in the Tuf non-ox queue could see the 4000 series launch long before their cars arrived?

Big yikes!!! 1400 still? What was your queue position when you ordered?

I though I was in a bad spot sitting at 500 for the Gigabyte Eagle OC.

I ordered the Asus 3080 TUF Non-OC on launch day and here is how the queue has been looking for me.

30/10/20 - 2069th
06/11/20 - 1922nd
13/11/20 - 1759th
20/11/20 - 1666th
27/11/20 - 1557th
04/12/20 - 1516th
11/12/20 - 1460th
19/12/20 - 1399th
24/12/20 - 1353rd

At the current rate of shipments I'd get my card by the time the 4000 series GPUs release. It's getting beyond a joke now. I'd like to thank the staff here at OcUK for their constant updates on the status of shipments and current supply and I really hope that the rate of incoming shipments increases. Was hoping to have the card by the new year so that I can get my new rig completed but obviously that never happened. Guess I'll just have to settle with a 1070 paired with a 5900X for the meantime.

so to get this straight, there are another 86 TUF OC coming in, on top of the 80+ that only went to NON-OC purchasers because ASUS messed up, all the while they have been 0 NON-OC actually shipped in for the same period? (only those that were misallocated that OCUK followed through on our of respect for their customers?)

that ASUS rep certainly made himself scarce since saying they would have 200+ non-ocs in a "matter of weeks" back in november.

I can't even remember why I picked the OC, the performance difference is really not worth the price difference (and that's assuming the non-OC would not be overclockable..) guess I got lucky(ish), I'm below position 50 in the TUF OC queue at this point, and my 5900x is pretty sick of driving this NVS310 quattro card :P

I can't even remember why I picked the OC, the performance difference is really not worth the price difference (and that's assuming the non-OC would not be overclockable..) guess I got lucky(ish), I'm below position 50 in the TUF OC queue at this point, and my 5900x is pretty sick of driving this NVS310 quattro card :p

what was your initial queue number out of interest?

gibbo said that the surprise zotac delivery may have covered all the backorders, does that mean those in the trinity non-oc que will start getting upgrades? as the non-oc seems to have gone extinct :(

Back to say i got my card . Cancelling at ocuk was the best thing I could have done . Cancelled on The 18th and by the 23rd I had a fe . Honestly as much as I know there is stock issues all around ocuk are doing a pathetic job of bringing them in. I wonder if I didn't cancel would I be anywer nearer having it in hand or would the excuses still be pooring out

I started at 26 I'm now 19.. I ordered in the first hour on launch day, had no news, no updates and here we all are... I dont think any XC3 black cards have been shipped. I'd like something to go off because it is crazy now

Exactly this. I'm number 18 and haven't heard a thing about EVGA from OCUK. Any information whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. @Gibbo

I ordered the Asus 3080 TUF Non-OC on launch day and here is how the queue has been looking for me.

30/10/20 - 2069th
06/11/20 - 1922nd
13/11/20 - 1759th
20/11/20 - 1666th
27/11/20 - 1557th
04/12/20 - 1516th
11/12/20 - 1460th
19/12/20 - 1399th
24/12/20 - 1353rd

At the current rate of shipments I'd get my card by the time the 4000 series GPUs release. It's getting beyond a joke now. I'd like to thank the staff here at OcUK for their constant updates on the status of shipments and current supply and I really hope that the rate of incoming shipments increases. Was hoping to have the card by the new year so that I can get my new rig completed but obviously that never happened. Guess I'll just have to settle with a 1070 paired with a 5900X for the meantime.

That's a bit dumb Are Asus really not taking care of the Non OC Customers. I feel for you that sucks. Should they not be ramping up production by now.

The mere fact that you ordered it on launch and still haven't received it, Is all around shameful on Nvidia's part.
Especially How I ordered my card around October OC Card... and I'm presumably going to get it ahead of you. To me that sucks and is unfair I'm glad I'm getting it don't get me wrong, but this whole launch has become a joke. And with the talk of a TI model I can only ask why ... Why not fix the launch of the product instead of launching another card.

The amount of news stories that are popping up with how Nvidia is just this incompetent is too me shocking.
How there able to treat their partners like crap and trying to create a narrative which only benefits them is disgusting.
I wonder if Nvidia will get better in time or are we just screwed.
Hope One day AMD or another will rise to the GPU market with the same power of Nvidia just so we can have some competition.

Was this the same issue with the GTX 1080s cos I have no idea...

30/10/20 - 2069th
06/11/20 - 1922nd
13/11/20 - 1759th
20/11/20 - 1666th
27/11/20 - 1557th
04/12/20 - 1516th
11/12/20 - 1460th
19/12/20 - 1399th
24/12/20 - 1353rd

You didn't order on launch day. As I ordered on the 19th September and in the first announcement on 2nd October I was position 1364.

If you did then something went seriously wrong for you.

Anyway I'm cancelled now as I got a card elsewhere. It'll be interesting to see what happens now Asus has started increasing MSRP in the US https://www.reddit.com/r/hardware/comments/kqjm3j/asus_tuf_rtx_3080_oc_msrp_price_increase/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom