• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
After getting switched over to DHL, have had my VAT refunded and also got a queue position email. First one since December which is great.

#36 for the Asus Tuf 3080 NONE OC. Better than I had expected tbh, I was #200 or so in December.

I know they got a shipment of 50 units for this card like 2 months so fingers crossed stock picks up again. Probably still looking at another month or two but nice to be nearing the end of this.

Associate
After getting switched over to DHL, have had my VAT refunded and also got a queue position email. First one since December which is great.

#36 for the Asus Tuf 3080 NONE OC. Better than I had expected tbh, I was #200 or so in December.

I know they got a shipment of 50 units for this card like 2 months so fingers crossed stock picks up again. Probably still looking at another month or two but nice to be nearing the end of this.

With 5 of them coming in I should be down to 12th in queue now, so near yet so far, it's torture like lol

Associate

I know right? I've done the same and got my queue position a couple of days ago. I thought I was going to be mid 200's. I was in fact 110, that one email made my day

Associate

I got my queue update as well, but didn't go about getting the refund, didn't see any refund come through the bank either. wonder if the system was just fixed?
I'm in the same queue, but WAY behind. still better hunting here than in the wild :(

Associate
How long does a refund take? 562 in queue for asus 3080 non oc, time to give it up. 236 of these cards sold in 6 months is ridiculous. 562 position could potentially be another 12 months. Good luck to the rest of you that are sticking it out.

Associate
How long does a refund take? 562 in queue for asus 3080 non oc, time to give it up. 236 of these cards sold in 6 months is ridiculous. 562 position could potentially be another 12 months. Good luck to the rest of you that are sticking it out.

Yea, it's a tough one. I am lucky that I have a decent card in my PC that I just carried over to my new PC. So I am hardly struggling. That means I can patiently wait.

Hope you find something that suits your needs and budget soon

Associate
I've had a chat with the boss, apparently going to the back of the queue is normal because the queue is automatic based on the date that the order was raised and the "replacement" is a new order. We have a separate list of people waiting for replacement cards and they are given the first allocation when cards arrive.
Cheers for clarifying

Back
Top Bottom