• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

It’s bad enough when you stall in traffic and do the “if I don’t look at you, you can’t see me” thing while frantically trying to start your engine again. Who would want to be that ship’s captain right now? :D

So whoever it is doesn’t have the “I’m new here” card to play? Ouch...

Can't even play the "I was drunk" card either! ;) Think they're going to have to claim they were just trying to say hello to a mate on the bank like the Concordia's Capt did. :eek::o

Sheesh - if you put all events of the last year into a film, critics would slate it as ridiculous... :rolleyes:

_117686605_9d7a3562-59e1-454a-ac31-88a108c54573.jpg

If you look closely you can see my Strix 3080 non oc on that ship!

Capt to Engine Room -Full Ahead RAMMING SPEEED! We'll knock the bugger loose, what could possibly go wrong.. :eek::D

Last edited by a moderator:
That feels like the mother of all Galaxy Quest launch scene moments. The entirety of North Africa, Turkey and the Middle East would be clenching their teeth and wincing for weeks afterward.

I’ve been worrying that I HAVE to get an eagle for my waterblock, but turns out it fits on an eagle, vision or gaming. This makes things a bit easier. But will still be holding out for my card none the less, makes no difference really, can’t afford any at scalp price.

@ScottiB Gibbo states units of inno3d 3080x4 on stock thread, but on queue update im still at same point in queue - is this only an "anticipation of stock?"

To save Scotti/Gibbo time - these are incoming units, as in they have confirmed deliveries in bound, NOT stock in OCUKs hands/warehouse.

If all goes well (logistically) - that stock should land with OCUK within a week or 2

Back
Top Bottom