• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Overclockers.co.uk: Queue Position of Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fQ7GlVhIP_YNjFJQYFvE5a-6H1Ywnw7aacjRfLNn_tE/edit?usp=sharing

oimg

I dunno about Strix cards but the Coolermaster coolers for my systems and, I believe, some Corsair peripherals are...
The best way to end a crappy week! I think I'm going to get drunk and sleep for the whole weekend.
it amazes me that these people are in charge of huge vessels like that yet they can end up blocking one of busiest shipping transits in the world, I feel a demotion coming on for those responsible and if its the pilot well??? it makes you wonder, hope you and @Gibbo have a bit of a respite this weekend, and a few beers, thanks for all you're doing.:p

it amazes me that these people are in charge of huge vessels like that yet they can end up blocking one of busiest shipping transits in the world, I feel a demotion coming on for those responsible and if its the pilot well??? it makes you wonder, hope you and @Gibbo have a bit of a respite this weekend, and a few beers, thanks for all you're doing.:p
Dunno think some strong winds turned the ship and caused it to run aground. All I know is I wouldn't want to reverse that thing around a corner.

I dunno about Strix cards but the Coolermaster coolers for my systems and, I believe, some Corsair peripherals are...
The best way to end a crappy week! I think I'm going to get drunk and sleep for the whole weekend.

@ScottiB Don't drink too much though, we need you back here bright eyed & bushy tailed keeping us plebs on the straight & narrow. That goes for @Gibbo too! Enjoy, you both deserve it :D

Finally a different queue position. I've now moved a whopping one position in a month :D

Standing at 88 for the TUF non-OC. Surely April is the month.

Seems like deliveries have got worse as time goes by.

Basically, yup.

It'd be interesting to get official feedback, but I reckon the last few weeks of <10 position changes are just people cancelling orders, maybe a actually few got shipped, essentially "background noise" we can treat a zero movement.

Back
Top Bottom