• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Hello everyone I’m new to the pc game a received my suprim x last week and noticed the my core clock only goes to 1980mhz isn’t it meant to be more and settles around 1930-1920mhz with occasional dip to 1880mhz I play at 4K 60hz until I get new monitor do them numbers seem normal to you more intelligent people out there sorry if this is the wrong place to put this just concerned and that’s out of the box clock

@Gibbo I'd just like to thank you for upgrading the Gigabyte 3070 Gaming OC I ordered a few weeks back to the 3070 Aorus Master and shipping it today. I can't see any other companies doing this for free in order to get the orders shipped. So once again, thank you.

Yes I upraded all the 3070 orders yesterday from Gaming OC to the Extreme model free of charge. :)

Hi guys, I have been a lurker of these fair forums since last september when I put my order in for a Strix RTX3080 non OC card (Sigh!). I am just over 100th in the queue & regretably not in a position to cancel my order as I probably wouldn't be able to negotiate paying another £200/£300 more (if OCUK cancel then so be it. I'll cross that bridge if it happens :mad:) so I am more than happy to wait it out as as it's the last piece of my puzzle & I have my trusty Strix GTX 1080ti to tide me over. I built my self a new rig with some of the proceeds of my retirement at the end of last year (with permission from "she who must be obeyed!!!"). I had a set budget to work with for the build so hence the hesitation to cancel.

@Gibbo & @ScottiB, in my opinion, have done a brilliant job considering what we're all going through at the moment. It's frustrating for them as it is for us waiting for our shiny new graphics cards & no fault of OCUK! Patience is a virtue.

Hi guys, I have been a lurker of these fair forums since last september when I put my order in for a Strix RTX3080 non OC card (Sigh!). I am just over 100th in the queue & regretably not in a position to cancel my order as I probably wouldn't be able to negotiate paying another £200/£300 more (if OCUK cancel then so be it. I'll cross that bridge if it happens :mad:) so I am more than happy to wait it out as as it's the last piece of my puzzle & I have my trusty Strix GTX 1080ti to tide me over. I built my self a new rig with some of the proceeds of my retirement at the end of last year (with permission from "she who must be obeyed!!!"). I had a set budget to work with for the build so hence the hesitation to cancel.

@Gibbo & @ScottiB, in my opinion, have done a brilliant job considering what we're all going through at the moment. It's frustrating for them as it is for us waiting for our shiny new graphics cards & no fault of OCUK! Patience is a virtue.

100% agreed. They're super heroes fighting scalpers to save the day for us normal folk ❤️
Ok I have officially lost it :D I should do something productive with my day off haha

I'm the same I have a 1080Ti which is doing a fab job.
I do worrie if oc cancel my order as I'm no longer in a position where I can afford a new gpu. So I'm happy to wait. And most importantly the wife has forgotten about it, if not she would cancle the order for me.

And again like above said its not OC fault and the guys are very much appreciated
@ scottie and Gibbo

Be grateful you still have a GPU to use, :rolleyes: mine died so was late to ordering (ordered October). Fortunately house projects have kept me busy with the occasional gaming on integrated graphics.

I am so close to getting mine, queue no. 32. However every time I think I’m going to get it, the supply changes and it draws out.

I'm the same I have a 1080Ti which is doing a fab job.
I do worrie if oc cancel my order as I'm no longer in a position where I can afford a new gpu. So I'm happy to wait. And most importantly the wife has forgotten about it, if not she would cancle the order for me.

And again like above said its not OC fault and the guys are very much appreciated
@ scottie and Gibbo

Sheesh, I wish my wife had forgotten about it!!! I get it from all angles as my 1080ti is going into my daughters rig & her old card will be part of my grandsons upgrade later in the year!

im currently 8th on the 3080 strix non oc and i started in position 29 and i'm pretty sure most of the orders have been cancellations. i was considering cancelling and paying resale a while back but the prices just seem to keep on going up, i saw strix 3080's going for £1700 recently on ebay so ill think ill just hold it out and wait cause those prices are just ridiculous.

im currently 8th on the 3080 strix non oc and i started in position 29 and i'm pretty sure most of the orders have been cancellations. i was considering cancelling and paying resale a while back but the prices just seem to keep on going up, i saw strix 3080's going for £1700 recently on ebay so ill think ill just hold it out and wait cause those prices are just ridiculous.

If I was that desperate to get rid of my 1080ti I could easily get £700 on the scalpers site. Seen a couple up there for that price. Ridiculous considering it's 2 generations old!!! Just before covid hit they were going for approx. £350.

Hi all new poster here, but long in the TUF 3080 OC since 02 Oct. My order timeline for those who are interested:

09/10/2020 - 837
16/10/2020 - 801
12/03/2021 - 45
19/03/2021 - 37

LOL, just highlights the difference in numbers of cards shifted - I ordered launch day for the TUF non OC and was only 592 in the first update. Still at over 130 now, whereas you've jumped 100 ahead from 200+ places back :rolleyes:

Those GPUs are binning too well and ASUS just went with the best for them financially - curse you Nvidia for baking such good silicon! :D

I expect all the container ships now stuck due to the Suez Canal being blocked is going to add further delay to anything shipped :(

Quick, get me the worlds biggest Xray scanner! Or the ships manifests. And a helicopter. And a tin can opener. Better make that a stealth chopper as there'll be lots of people on the lookout for GPUs in transit. :cool::p

Well, that's not depressing news at all! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
_117686605_9d7a3562-59e1-454a-ac31-88a108c54573.jpg

If you look closely you can see my Strix 3080 non oc on that ship!

Damn Inno3d have deleted all my comments on their facebook page and now I can't post anymore....guess they don't like people knowing they have only shipped 20 odd X4 3080 to UK.
I think it was you and me commenting on there mate! Disgusting how they just scurry away and delete all our legitimate complaints about their crap service!

Back
Top Bottom