• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Has anybody else had updated emails of que positions?

Not had one all week. Guessing they had no zotac cards in for a long time now judging by the unofficial queue number I had and the one provided by OCUK last week.

Ain't looking good and I'm guessing they haven't had a good time with any distributors at all with this trash launch.

Associate
It would be great to have an update on the 3080 Strix OC. Im currently 179 in the queue, at this rate I will still be 179 come christmas.

I rang OCuk for an update regarding the Asus Rog Strix OC and yo be honest he couldn't, he just said I'm in the dark just as much as you.

I'm number 6 mate

Associate
PLEASE Could Someone explain* So, everyone is talking about queue numbers, how do you know where you are in the queue? I ordered 18.09.20 as soon as the option to pre order come on. Called to ask for my queue number and been told this information is not know. Ordered Palit so assuming I must be pretty decently placed in the queue. No emails I'm my junk email box. Is there a way to request this info? Customer service said there is not, but everyone on here is talking about queue numbers
OCuk sent emails last week to give queue numbers to all those who had a preorder. If you haven't received yours, I'm afraid you fall in the category of the unlucky ones (like me and a couple of others) who haven't received them and as such are in the dark, completely, about their queue position. Calling customer service won't help, they don't know your queue position and they do not even check with the rest of the store how orders are managed apparently.

Associate
Just confirmed this with their support the last shipment of eagle cards was 21st and there's no eta on any other orders. I know other companies have got them since then. This is disappointing to say the least

Back
Top Bottom