• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I found out that ASUS ships to the UK using 2 main distributors, Ingram Micro and VIP Computers. Surely these are also where OcUK gets their stock from as it's not direct from ASUS which was confirmed by the ASUS rep I spoke to. I'll be calling them both to find out if they can provide some sort of update on the Strix card situation.

Associate
Well they shipped out a small number of Gigabyte gaming yesturday, so I have jumped ahead in the queue. That is something atleast. Gibbo did say the board manufacturers will up production at the end of this month, so we should see larger quantities shipped out then, hopefully.

Associate
according to the Gibbos last message, only OC'd versions of tha card have been shipped last night, it looks like AIBs do it on purpose, selling only powerful ( read more expensive cards first ) and then once market saturated non OC versions will appear, thats just like nv does with 3090 _ 3080 - 3070 and so on ... typical mannufacturers ********, that they produce oc and non oc equally :?

Nope, patiently waiting for palit OC and numbers have been miniscule compared to the non OC

Associate
Well I actually ordered a non-OC. So if they say theyre unsure of the OC im hoping I could get my card by the end of October

I called today to ask why I haven't had a queue number emailed to me (they didn't help) , they told me Palit pre order queues are lower than the other cards but Palit don't distribute anywhere near as many cards as the other manufacturers. Not sure what that actually means in terms of numbers though.

Associate
I found out that ASUS ships to the UK using 2 main distributors, Ingram Micro and VIP Computers. Surely these are also where OcUK gets their stock from as it's not direct from ASUS which was confirmed by the ASUS rep I spoke to. I'll be calling them both to find out if they can provide some sort of update on the Strix card situation.

Pretty ridiculous we’re at this stage.

Associate
Got my queue position as 1380 on 2nd October for the ASUS TUF Gaming. I should get another update tomorrow and it will be interesting to see how the queue has progressed in a week. Still hoping for that container full to receive it before 19th November.

Associate
Got my queue position as 1380 on 2nd October for the ASUS TUF Gaming. I should get another update tomorrow and it will be interesting to see how the queue has progressed in a week. Still hoping for that container full to receive it before 19th November.
Wait how are in the 1380 position if you ordered the Asus TUF on the 2nd of October. I pre ordered the card on the 24th of Septembre at 17:05 an I'm in 1621 position. Did u ordered the Asus TUF OC or the non-oc?

Back
Top Bottom