• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Hi everyone, how soon are these 3080's likely to be in stock? and if i preorder will i be put into a huge cue? the last 2 items i preordered on overclockers i never heard anything back for months, but they took the money still and i had to refund both items, a oculus rift s and a snowball ice mic, there was no problem getting my money back, but i'd prefer to know if i'm actually going to get one.

The main issue is that i will sell my 2080ti when i get the 3080 but i don't want to be paying it off (credit card) when i haven't got confirmation of when i'm likely to get it because i was banking on getting some money from my current card to pay a large chunk of it off first.

I wanted the strix 1935mhz oc version
Will be around 2000th in the queue. We get like... 100 cards per week? You can do the math

f4tZdjg
Yours is clean!

Hey all, been lurking here for a week or two now since all this madness began.

Both trinity OC and non OC Shipped today don't know how many tho.

I'm number 5 on the Zotac non-OC queue and didn't receive anything today. Hopefully what you folks are saying is true and i'll get a message for Haribo delivery tomorrow.

Hi everyone, how soon are these 3080's likely to be in stock? and if i preorder will i be put into a huge cue? the last 2 items i preordered on overclockers i never heard anything back for months, but they took the money still and i had to refund both items, a oculus rift s and a snowball ice mic, there was no problem getting my money back, but i'd prefer to know if i'm actually going to get one.

The main issue is that i will sell my 2080ti when i get the 3080 but i don't want to be paying it off (credit card) when i haven't got confirmation of when i'm likely to get it because i was banking on getting some money from my current card to pay a large chunk of it off first.

I wanted the strix 1935mhz oc version
In the 3 weeks since launch, OC have taken over 1000 orders for Strix OC's and shipped none..... you'll be waiting well in to next year if you order now....

Really hoping stock of the 3080 TUF non-OC arrives soon.

I ordered at 15:15 on launch day, and I'm currently sat no. 32 in the queue if that info is useful to anyone

See this is so odd to me, I ordered a Gigabyte Eagle 4 mintues after you but im 370ish in my queue. The TUF was much more popular so this just doesn't make sense. From the spreadsheet LastOf kindly compiled you can see there was almost as many orders for the eagle in a 10 minute window between 15.09 and 15.19 as the entire first 2 hours for the most popular card the Tuf. (170ish Eagles in 10 mins vs 190ish Tufs in 2 hours)

Literally every other card has a smooth progression of cards ordered per minute except the Eagle. 20% of its total orders to date came in a 15 minute window. I fully understand there would've been a spike anyway because the website began working at 15.00 for most people but why is the spike for the eagles literally 10 times bigger then any other GPU?

Kinda makes me think that the swaps, that were allowed for weeks and only allowed if moving to a cheaper card, were all to the Eagle as it had lower total orders then the other "MSRP" cards.

personally think overclockers should be giving back the customers money and holding a deposit for the card's until they become available. it is a big mess this and could only get worse with the current uk covid threat level increased.

personally think overclockers should be giving back the customers money and holding a deposit for the card's until they become available. it is a big mess this and could only get worse with the current uk covid threat level increased.

They should be making sure that we're all guaranteed the promotional offer at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom