• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Yeeessssss should now be 771:D please keep it up:D
anybody else? there's a severe lack of cancellations on the eagle queue. Atm that's the only way any of us are going to move up the queue. Feel free to cancel or swap to the strix queue. I hear those queues are so short... maybe :p

That's plenty big enough, could get the next months worth of deliveries in there :)

So at least we know parking isnt an issue :D

For anyone who was concerned about the TUF NON OC. I’ve just been told on the ASUS diy pc group on Facebook that the mod, who works for ASUS and is the guy that said the non oc strix isn’t being produced for North America at least, has said the OC version of the TUF is binned.
This means the rumour of end of life is a lot of rubbish and means they won’t be prioritising the OC version. Hopefully we see a delivery within a few weeks.
Thank you! That's put my mind at ease a bit :)

I’m just hoping AMD have been watching the situation and that there are loads of cards gonna be available on launch day cos if it’s any good then I’m swapping over and people above number 244 for the Strix OC queue will move up one.

I'll ask again, where is the email with queue update for Gigabyte Gaming OC?
you can demand/ask all you like. nobody here knows anything. We're all guessing and trying to piece things together.

Unfortunately answers from the shop are a bit hit and miss. I'd send a webnote and see what they say first. Or you could call them and try your luck that way.

I'm curious how many spots I will have gone up by the time the new queue update email arrives. It feels like twice as many people are cancelling than GPUs getting shipped.

I was asking them, they send some cards last week but didn't update anybody. I will keep asking till Monday. After that I'll cancel. They're just pathetic at this stage. I know drug dealers with better customer service then this.

No point in asking "Them" in here mate, none of them can be arsed to come in here and talk to the customers

Just noticed across the interwebs that someone who has an Aorus Xtreme 3080 has checked GPU-Z and the power limit is set as 350W for the silent BIOS and the OC BIOS at 370W - surely that has to be a mistake?!? - Why would the Master version have a higher power limit at 380W? - They must surely release a BIOS update.
If this card does not get over 400W power draw capable I'm going to be forced to jump ship to another card again ...... <sigh>

I was asking them, they send some cards last week but didn't update anybody. I will keep asking till Monday. After that I'll cancel. They're just pathetic at this stage. I know drug dealers with better customer service then this.
My point is they don't appear to check/answer in this thread. You can't compare to your drug dealer. Your dealer has stock to sell you :P

The only way people have gotten real answers is by direct communication with the shop. webnotes are my choice as they cant hang up on you and you dont have to listen to adverts for days whilst on hold. I've always received an answer eventually even if its taken a couple of days.

Hah! Nah, if we're allowed multiple orders I want to order one of each and see which arrives first.

You mean see which one has the highest OC potential and return the rest? Seen that before.

No point in asking "Them" in here mate, none of them can be arsed to come in here and talk to the customers

The stickied threads at the top of the forum list is where any new information is posted when they have any.

The new Moore's law is dead video pretty much sums up this whole fiasco. I'm keeping my place for the non OC tuf as I reckon there will be plenty of stock (as if by magic and purely coincidence) when Big Navi launches.

...This is why people have been banned for even mentioning competitors even though in reality they may lose one or 2 sales if someone bought elsewhere. Its not as if any competitor will have enough stock to make any difference to OC.

Er.. no... people are suspended or banned for breaking the rules that we all agreed to when we signed up for this forum and that particular rule as been there for a very long time now and has nothing to do with the current situation.

Back
Top Bottom