• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Other retailers i've spoken to have been open with figures when i've asked and they don't even have my money. This is why i placed an order elsewhere which they expect to deliver next month. The grass defo seemed greener there but until the card is in my hands i could have just been duped again lol.

Its a poor show if nvidia has made OC sign an NDA on something as silly as numbers but given their close relationship maybe that is the case. My personal thoughts on this are that OC just don't want competitors to know how little stock they are getting. Lets face it though everybody already seems to know.

It's also odd that OC havn't come out and said nvidia have tied their hands. This is effecting OCUKs reputation so they really do need to get a handle on things.

I wish we knew what was going on. The nvidia fiasco documentary will have been filmed and released before many of us get our cards from here lmao

OC have not dispatched a massive amount of cards and none at all of some makes/models that other UK retailers have been dispatching nearly weekly.

Any dispatch notifications from todays batch of Strix OC's?

Also, Mods, can I start a petition to rename this thread *** Nvidia GFARCE ........ :D

I was 7th in the que as of my last email, and since I had that I know 3 have been shipped yesterday. Will post on here if I get an update today! if not, this really was a small batch.

Since we're all waiting... I need a new motherboard, anyone got any reccomendations for a Aorus xtreme 3080 + Intel i9 10900k

Maybe go for Asus Z490 E . It has a HDMI port as well as a DP (besides the obvious specs). I have the Maximus XII Hero and the wait for my gpu is worse with only a hdmi port.

I was 7th in the que as of my last email, and since I had that I know 3 have been shipped yesterday. Will post on here if I get an update today! if not, this really was a small batch.
I actually called them up a few minutes ago, I believe 12 strix OCs shipped out, so I guess you'll get yours very soon :)

I actually called them up a few minutes ago, I believe 12 strix OCs shipped out, so I guess you'll get yours very soon :)
Thanks for letting me know! Fingers crossed that their isn't anything janky going on with the ques or the emails in that case haha :). I'll be sure to post if i am one of the lucky ones.

Well that's the most information I've seen in regards to Zotac. I'm at queue number 2 and the person whos first has also been quite active on this forum, our orders were placed at 14:03 and 14:04 on the 17th and we've heard nothing since. If cards are being shipped, and various competitors have confirmed they were getting Trinity non-oc stock this week, then surely OC must be getting some too?
Yeah I've heard nothing about my trinity non OC I'm hopeful that we are them come into stock this week if the other UK retailers chart is anything to go by

Back
Top Bottom