• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
One more cancelation here, just submitted to cancel my Asus TUF Non OC. Managed to grab a 3080 FE yesterday which arrived this morning.
Wow well done! My hunt for FEs is currently taking me in circles.

I managed to get a 3070 FE into my basket just now on another site via Nvidia but it's stuck loading the checkout page - getting a sinking feeling it's going to timeout and lose my basket allocation.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Queue update on Asus TUF OC 3080:

08.10.20 970
14.10.20 919
23.10.20 870
29.10.20 785

And in the meantime I just purchased EVGA 3080 XC3 Black Gaming from the German site of South American Rainforest for £718, supposed to be delivered by next Wednesday :) It will keep me going until the TUF is finally here ;)
That seems like bad exchange rate, were they not 740 euro?

I may have to do the same in about 4-5 weeks time if my TUF is not here though.

Associate
And everyone gets one at the end of the week, late in the day on Friday, even if no cards have shipped (you may move places due to cancellations)
seems they have changed again, I've just had an update now asus tuf oc 3080, Thursday so perhaps I've missed the fact they have shipped some out to owners as I was expecting an email tomorrow, still getting closer fine from 869- 784 in a week :p

Associate
Got this close to actually buying a 3070, added to basket, and while the payment is processing, boom item changed from in stock to out of stock, "You have no products in your basket", sad

Associate
I'm not cancelling, but I have just managed to get a 3070 FE. Took 5 attempts to pay, but at least they're using Capcha, and on card payments I also had to submit a OneTimeUse authorisation number sent to phone. Maybe the bots will be slightly less successful on this launch....

Back
Top Bottom